• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★ multi's chibs & other things ━❜ (CLOSED4NOW)

ok doing the wips for shiemi and hatori and then finishing these first few WIPs b4 doing more! <3

Okay, I can add these items as well to my offer!
air purifier, basic trash can, basket chair, book stands, bread basket, candelabra, cypress plant, double-neck guitar, fancy teaset, firewood, hanging chair, ivy partition, modern office chair, oil stained floor, pink wood floor, round cloth table, shopping bag, succulent plant, tool cart, tool stand, and a towel basket.
:)

STYLE★ chibi
REFERENCE/S: Can you make 2? :blush:
Mint
Jingle
DETAILS★ Both happy and smiling?
TOTAL★ Cacao tree, all the classic stuff you need, editor's chair, and dessert case? I can offer more!
STYLE★ chibi
REFERENCE/S★ http://sta.sh/29x3gu0a8ba?edit=1
DETAILS★ for expression, maybe have him looking kinda pouty like in some of the refs?
TOTAL★ 500TBT
Hello! if you're not closed ;-;

STYLE★ chibi
REFERENCE/S★ http://i.imgur.com/r1Q3iVW.png
DETAILS★ she has a third eye and is wearing rings on her hand
TOTAL★500 TBT

Thank you for considering!
STYLE★ Chibi style #1
REFERENCE/S★ x
DETAILS★ sorry not much to work with ; v; but could you just draw their poses like this by any chance x the girl doesn't need her arm crossed like that either and you can also just give them both wearing jeans and Adidas Superstar shoes.
TOTAL★ 950TBT (I can also offer some furniture & tons of hybrids from your wishlist just didn't know which ones you need the most atm).. thank you for considering! (๑꒪▿꒪)*

nty!

@naeko; if you could get a better ref of the two at some point i can accept this!

Take my wallet.

STYLE★ Normal
REFERENCE/S★ DETAILS★ A slightly sassy, yet charismatic darling; Mayor Aaron will be here to make your day! Elegant and sweet, his signature red rose falls softly withing his delicate hands... I'll leave a pose up to you!
TOTAL★ 300TBT plus orderable/unorderables! Can order all orderables, also can look at unorderables!

Well this got very descriptive! If the offer is not enough, please let me know and I will do my best to work something out! Will look into unorderables as soon as I can!

accepted! i'll update my orderables/unorderables/whatever after i complete some of the ones with specific items!

aaaaa hope I'm not too late!

STYLE★ Chibi
REFERENCE/S★ http://toyhou.se/10635.zeke or http://toyhou.se/30493.eous
DETAILS★ nop!
TOTAL★ 500tbt? www

thanks for considering!

i hope i'm not too late? ;o;

STYLE★ chibi
REFERENCE/S★ https://toyhou.se/701398.shiva
DETAILS★ could she be having a bird sitting on her finger? just as an idea c:
TOTAL★ 800tbt?;o;

if you're still accepting more, i'd love to get an icon from you, your art is lovely :')

STYLE★ icon
REFERENCE/S★ here!
DETAILS★ honestly i'm pretty open to any expression on her, possibly an eyeroll or one eyebrow raised or anything like that idk, whatever you feel looks best!
TOTAL★ 200 tbt? let me know if that's a reasonable offer bc i really have no idea lmao

STYLE★ normal
REFERENCE/S★ x
DETAILS★ give her a peeved off look, something like this (let me know if you can't see it!), if you can!
TOTAL★600 tbt?

STYLE★ normal
REFERENCE/S★ link
(the red one has four arms and they can wear the outfit the blue one has in the chibi picture but with their black boots and also their chests are flat)
DETAILS★ just the two of them standing next to each other holding hands >:}
TTOTAL★ 1kTBT

accepted! ill get wips to y'all asap

NOT TAKING ANYMORE AFTER THIS FOR NOW TY FOR ALL THE OFFERS BBIES <33

Last edited:
Did you see my other offer? :) Oh, never mind, it doesn't matter now anyway. Ty for considering! <3

That's good! <3 If I'd known you were going to sell these, that's what I'd sell Blanche for, lol! Has she moved in yet? :)

Is the title of this thread up-to-date with it being closed? Bc I have a butt load of perfect cherries, gold/pink roses and I can offer tbt too.

If it is, I at least wanted to say that your art is so cute! I love the refs in your 'NORMAL' tag, you do anthros and different species really well! And omg the first ref in your CHIBI section made my heart so happy with the colors and especially the pose/expression! You're very talented.

I swear, the tbt artist community needs to calm down up in here because I'm overloaded with how much talent y'all have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

++ I appreciate that Rod is also one of your dreamies. He's my underrated pirate friend.

Last edited:
Is the title of this thread up-to-date with it being closed? Bc I have a butt load of perfect cherries, gold/pink roses and I can offer tbt too.

If it is, I at least wanted to say that your art is so cute! I love the refs in your 'NORMAL' tag, you do anthros and different species really well! And omg the first ref in your CHIBI section made my heart so happy with the colors and especially the pose/expression! You're very talented.

I swear, the tbt artist community needs to calm down up in here because I'm overloaded with how much talent y'all have.

++ I appreciate that Rod is also one of your dreamies. He's my underrated pirate friend.

it is for now! c: I can let you know when I open again if you'd like
this post only really warmed my heart though?? tysm!! I'm so glad y'all like my art <33

rodissocute I had all these bbies in my last town and i just got super attached ~
rod is def one of my favs but i am biased bc purple and mosue and pirate and cute!

i appreciate your little witch academia sig/icon ;D

Last edited:
it is for now! c: I can let you know when I open again if you'd like
this post only really warmed my heart though?? tysm!! I'm so glad y'all like my art <33

rodissocute I had all these bbies in my last town and i just got super attached ~
rod is def one of my favs but i am biased bc purple and mosue and pirate and cute!

i appreciate your little witch academia sig/icon ;D

oh yes! I would love to know when you open!

and omg yes! I also have Blanche as a dreamie. I lost my babes while away at school so I am restarting. my cycle town is only missing Blanche so far. then Y can start moving my cuties into my new town. :)

yay! someone who knows Little Witch Academia! I've had people asking what it is from so hopefully more fans are born. It is such a cute set of movies. <3

oh yes! I would love to know when you open!

and omg yes! I also have Blanche as a dreamie. I lost my babes while away at school so I am restarting. my cycle town is only missing Blanche so far. then Y can start moving my cuties into my new town. :)

yay! someone who knows Little Witch Academia! I've had people asking what it is from so hopefully more fans are born. It is such a cute set of movies. <3

ok lovely ill make sure to let you know~~

ayy hi5, she's a super cutie <3 && yes its sooo good hopefully it does!!

Trying to get a job rn so expect slow progress bbies ♡
Plus gotta do three wips for RL coms c:

Been looking around and I can get you all orderable items on your wishlist plus:

• 7/11 Bellpoint
  • Violet Screen
  • All wanted Zodiacs
  • 12 Pink Hydrangea Shoots
  • Perfect Apples and Persimmons
  • A few hybrids on my beach (Just raid it, don't mind)

I'll look around more when I get the chance and see what else I can get!

should be free and available to do these in the next week or so! :3c
ty for patience bbies

Just wanted to say your art is very lovely! Keep up the good work. <3

Back