Ask The Squirrel Girl

Should I change my signature? (specifically, the part that links to your profile)

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were still comfortable with the signature thing. That's why I changed it. If you're fine with it then I'll put it back.

I'll leave it up to you. I'm fine with it. I just didn't want it to look like a one end street. What do you think? If we are on break should we leave it in or out of our signatures until further notice?

I'll leave it up to you. I'm fine with it. I just didn't want it to look like a one end street. What do you think? If we are on break should we leave it in or out of our signatures until further notice?

Maybe leave it out for now, but we can't give each other any notice if you deleted Kik.

That doesn't answer my other questions.
But I just love elephants in general I don't even have Tia in my main town I have Margie.
Tho funnly enough I got her AND Eloise in my other town: starcity

I'm pretty obsessed, but you should be able to tell from everything about my profile. Lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Least favourite food?

I can't really stand vegetables unless they're with dip or butter.

do you have any stuffed animals? if you do, which one(s) are your favorite?

How many Pokemon plushies you have? I can have three. An Eevee, a Mew, and a Spiky-eared Pichu. As I like to put it, I'm going to become a pokemon master by having plushies of all 151 gen 1 pokemon (Missingno doesn't count even though they make those fsr).

Last edited:
How many Pokemon plushies you have? I can have three. An Eevee, a Mew, and a Spiky-eared Pichu. As I like to put it, I'm going to become a pokemon master by having plushies of all 151 gen 1 pokemon (Missingno doesn't count even though they make those fsr).

I have just one. It's a Sylveon.

Last edited:
Back