• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Squirrel Girl

Since when did asking questions about something become publicly shaming? You guys know the entire community knows about your "relationship," but you STILL have to mention CONSTANTLY over and over again. I mean, I still believe that this entire thing is a joke, HECK, I know that this entire thing is a joke.

We only mention it because all of you are STILL bringing it up CONSTANTLY. It would never show up in our posts if you would just leave well enough alone. I'm not about to continue arguing with a 12 year old, so I'm done here. From now on we are BOTH ignoring questions related to this whole ordeal.

That's it. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who wants to ask me real questions, but I can't handle the stress of all the hate I'm receiving right now. Personally, I don't think we made such a big deal out of our relationship that it required this kind of reaction. I'm not going to respond here until everything calms down.

We only mention it because all of you are STILL bringing it up CONSTANTLY. It would never show up in our posts if you would just leave well enough alone. I'm not about to continue arguing with a 12 year old, so I'm done here. From now on we are BOTH ignoring questions related to this whole ordeal.

What a mess... It's one thing to joke about something, but you two have taken it WAY TOO far. In my opinion, you two have really created a negative environment for this whole forum, you really have. An I am definitely not talking about just this thread, definitely not.

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say if someone says they're not comfortable and asks you to drop a certain topic - then it should be wise to do so. There is no need to keep bringing something up on another user's thread if they have politely asked you multiple times to not do so, as it just helps the situation spiral out of control. It is fine to disagree with something on the forum, but please remember to do so in a dignified, unprovoking manner.

Thanks

awww how lovely

Why do you ship Lucky and Ankha?
really why i dont get it

Holy crap has it really been a week already? D:

Welcome back! You are pretty cool and I missed you! Especially on the trolling thread!

How are you?

Back