• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Squirrel Girl

I think I'm more a 13-year-old in a 17-year-old's body, if that answers your question?
It does. Also makes me feel better that you're not way younger than me. I already feel old enough. Once you become an adult (I'm 19 and already feeling it) there are things you automatically can't do that you used to be able to do. In school when you do those safety exams, the reason they tell you not to bend over to pick things up, is because your 18 year or whatever year old back can't handle it and you feel and hear a sound from your back similar to that of a cricket.

So you've got that to look forward to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another question that doesn't relate to you, but rather a problem I'm having. How do I delete a comment I make on a thread? The "Pick one, have two" thread is glitching in that, it won't show me any new posts, and I can't remove my double post and "I got ninja'd" comment which (here comes another glitch) didn't merge into one post.

Last edited:
if you were a magical girl what would your weapon be?

2nd Favorite villager behind Marshal?

if you were a magical girl what would your weapon be?

Um, a gun that fires mini-Marshals? IDK lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you so obsessed to Marshal? and also
If Marshal was real would you marry him?
lmao

Marshal is adorable, that's why! Yeah, I'd probably marry Marshal if he were real.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nd Favorite villager behind Marshal?

Wow, that's tough. I'd probably say that all my other villagers are second to Marshal.

Have you listened to the song "Marshal Dear" by the Savages?

Very opposite of what you think of Marshal, the cute, fluffy cinnamon roll of a squirrel we all hold dearly to our hearts..It is quite a dark song..

Last edited:
Have you listened to the song "Marshal Dear" by the Savages?

Very opposite of what you think of Marshal, the cute, fluffy cinnamon roll of a squirrel we all hold dearly to our hearts..It is quite a dark song..

No, I've never heard of it. Dark, you say?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is it that you like so much about collectibles? :)

Probably the same reasons that the other members with lots of collectibles like them. They look cute on your sidebar, the rarer ones are like a symbol of power, and they're just fun to collect.

Would you rather be caught in the scenario of Silent Hill or Resident Evil?

Would you rather play a romantic visual novel or a point-and-click adventure?

My day wasn't bad. It rained a lot and I lost the data on my phone, but I got all my downloads back so I'm fine now.

I love rain only when it's stormy. I sleep my best during storms. Probably why I slept half the day. But anyway, I'm glad you had a semi-good day. :)

I'm winging this question. That means that whatever I type is my question. I'll start typing and without thinking form a question.

Why does my dog lick his butthole and run in circles?

Next time I'll think harder to come up with a question. This thread wasn't made to discuss the behaviors of our puppers and doggos.

I would've asked you how your day was today, but I see the me from the past already asked that question, and I'm sure you wouldn't like a daily routine of "How was your day?"

Last edited:
What are you looking forward to in the near future?

Back