• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Squirrel Girl

Why is everyone so focused on "us" instead of worrying about their lives? Just a thought. It's not bad attention.

I feel like this is gonna make people ask more, lol.

Buttlet has listed traits of why he likes you twice (Or more I'm not too sure). So we can see why he likes you. Why do you like him? :)

Why is everyone so focused on "us" instead of worrying about their lives? Just a thought. It's not bad attention.

Because it's the height of attention. People don't commonly openly date each other on an Animal Crossing forum.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because you guys are being COMPLETELY noticed by everyone on this forum. Not to mention, this is an ANIMAL CROSSING forum. I have never seen anything like what is going on on this site, and I'm sure neither has everyone else. So yeah, if I were you guys, I'd expect A LOT of questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because it's the height of attention. People don't commonly openly date each other on an Animal Crossing forum.

AND THIS. ^^^^^^^.

Last edited:
Uh...guys. Can we please stop talking about this? Please don't post in my ask thread if you're going to be rude and poke around in things that you don't understand. Thanks.

I didn't mean to bug you, I wasn't gonna ask anything else, anyway. My apologies!

What's your favorite snack?

Last edited:
Uh...guys. Can we please stop talking about this? Please don't post in my ask thread if you're going to be rude and poke around in things that you don't understand. Thanks.

"Poke around in things that you don't understand." If we don't understand something then why do you think we are asking questions about it? And who is being rude here? Every question about the topic that I have seen has been very constructive.

"Poke around in things that you don't understand." If we don't understand something then why do you think we are asking questions about it? And who is being rude here? Every question about the topic that I have seen has been very constructive.

Hmm. I wonder who's being rude? Oh, I believe it's the person who's publicly shaming me for dating someone on the Internet. Sound familiar?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, Diana or Fauna? owo

Both. :rolleyes:

And this is not helping our case. We're trying to end talk about it on TBT, but people keep bringing it back up and then get pissed whenever we answer. I'm honestly getting really sick and tired of all of it. I can assure you she is too. So please do as she says and just DROP IT. :mad:

Last edited:

I guess you can say
you are trying to live a quiet life :^)))

but really I hope the best of luck to you two ^~^

Hmm. I wonder who's being rude? Oh, I believe it's the person who's publicly shaming me for dating someone on the Internet. Sound familiar?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both. :rolleyes:

Since when did asking questions about something become publicly shaming? You guys know the entire community knows about your "relationship," but you STILL have to mention CONSTANTLY over and over again. I mean, I still believe that this entire thing is a joke, HECK, I know that this entire thing is a joke.

And this is not helping our case. We're trying to end talk about it on TBT, but people keep bringing it back up and then get pissed whenever we answer.

Were you really expecting every member to love and support you? You are the ones who chose to publish your so-called "relationship" and so this is the result.

(By the way this is my last reply about you both on this thread, as I don't want to cause any drama or lose my best friend, if I haven't already. I would say A WHOLE LOT more, but that would turn into a huge argument which will probably result in a ban/infraction and/or thread lock.)

Back