• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think you're funny?

looking. Funny looking.

But for reals yeah I'm pretty funny, I can make pretty much anybody laugh, I have a great sense of humor and as soon as I tune into someone's sense of humor they're in my snare. Like I can make my mom pee her pants, it's really great.

Well do you?

lol I LOVE THIS QUESTION. I am the most entertaining person to myself. I laugh at EVERYTHING. The dumbest stuff, I swear. My boss catches me laughing at work, when no one is even talking and I'm just thinking about who knows what, and he's like "Wtf are you laughing at?" Almost nobody gets my humor, but every now and then my buddies are on board. One example, we have a group text with nine of us that all went to elementary school together. So we've known each other for many years. Tight group of boys. When you get nine boys together, there's a lot of silly/dirty/funny humor. Lots of SHHH talking back and forth. All in good fun. Man...I don't even know if I should talk about this, I hope it's not against the rules, but one example is three or four of the boys went ice fishing last weekend. So they sent funny pictures and stuff. Well today, a few days later, one of them sends this picture he found online of this hot naked girl fishing. I asked if it was his wife. He didn't answer, and everybody had (probably) fallen asleep by then. So I chimed in again and said that the chest looked like his wife's. I was laughing at myself pretty hard. Maybe you had to be there. One of the kids, the most sensitive of us, said that I'd gone too far, yet again. An hour or two later I googled and found a picture of a naked guy fishing. lol I'm laughing as I type this out. So funny, cause most of them get grossed out, which makes it funnier. Especially when it's the first thing they're gonna see when they wake up. So if any of the boys complain about "why would I send or have a naked guy picture (again)?" I'm gonna say "What, why is it cool when Jeremy sends one, but not me?"

lol I don't know, I'm dumb. But yes, I am hilarious.

One of my life mottos is, if I'm laughing, and you're not, I win. :)

I mean, I laugh at everything. So that includes the stupid crap I say. So yes. Yes I do whether I hate it or not

people have told me that im extremely funny
i can pop up jokes and make people laugh when i type but talking really lets me down since i have a dull voice

I try sometimes but i don't really think I'm funny, i'm pretty boring
if I make a joke i'm the first to laugh at it cause i find my jokes funny but i dont think others do
sounds confusing but I think u get it

I'm hilarious tbh. I will say though that you'd have to be with me in person to witness my humor I don't think I'm that funny online.

I have a very dry and sarcastic humor that most people never seem to get, or they just don't find it funny.
So probably not. I find myself very funny though.

Does a bear crap in the woods?

When doing the whole "if your friend was here what is the first word they would describe you with" I always get funny
I have a knack for making people feel comfortable around me only during a short time. I am surrounded by laughter (and not patronizing me) so I'm gonna go with a strong maybe

Dang I sure hope so... (I'm on the improv team)

IRL yes
But online it depends who because I dont wanna come off edgy or a jerk... (my humor can be dark)

Yeah, I do. I find myself laughing at my own jokes a lot of the time.

Ya if I got one thing going for me it's that I'm hilarious

Apparently TBT thinks so too shoutout to yall

Back