Do you think you're funny?

I like making people laugh and people say I'm funny all the time irl but I'm not sure. I have a very dry sense of humor.

As for on the internet, no. Everything I do or say on the internet is a huge dishonor to my family. So no.

I can be. I was always known as the funny one at school.
Have quite a dry sense of humour so it kind of goes over some peoples heads...

I'm mostly funny in person with friends/family. But since I have social anxiety, I tend to freeze up around strangers. On the internet, I tend to overthink things that I say and so I never really try to be funny, or if I do, it's just me being awkward and half-assign it since I'm afraid of the reaction I'll get.

i think i can make a few chuckles here and there but im not quite Jerry Seinfeld yet

I think it depends on how much people like my humor...?
My youngest sibling (he's 20 btw so not a child) and I often laugh together when we casually chat and I can make some of my friends nearly piss themselves almost without even trying to be funny , but on other people and my other sibling my humor has absolutely no effect. Like, I crack a joke and they're 100% straight-faced and there are a couple moments of awkward silence before the conversation moves on to something else.

Depends on the audience. My sense of humour can be really dry and sarcastic in most cases, but it can also be really silly. The former isn't always appreciated by my parents, it's more in tune with my siblings and friends. I try to gauge the sense of humour for people I'm a little less familiar with, but I've made people laugh without realising what I've said was funny, so it really just depends.

Do I think I'm funny? Sometimes, I guess. I'm good at making myself laugh.

Yes but I'm not sure other people would agree. I'm that lame idiot who's still laughing at their own joke 10 minutes after the conversation's already moved on.

I can definitely be funny but I'm wonderin' if half the time it's just me thinking that I'm funny whilst no one else is laughing. :')

I'm told I'm hilarious in real life, and I guess I'm pretty clever with coming up with puns or comebacks. I don't fully see it though.

Back