• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ice cream or Froyo?

Froyo or ice cream?

• Total voters
there's a place near me that layers soft serve ice cream and Italian ice, they call it "gelati" (they claim its a real thing in Italy, so i guess it differs from gelato...). it's pretty good, my fave so far are their green tea and their passionfruit flavors....

Ice Cream definitely. More options everywhere

I'm lactose intolerant but I absolutely love ice cream. I voted both, though, because there are just some days where froyo is the way to go. (That rhymed.)

Both, dang it!

froyo, naturally!!!
its so much better than ice cream ������
literally its only downfall is that you pay by weight..
... i always get too much ����

Last edited:
I chose 'neither' because I like sherbet most of all. If I had to choose between the two though, I would say frozen yogurt.

I like froyo if I can customize it and add tons of toppings to it at a froyo shop! But if it's just plain, then ice cream :)

I voted for both, they taste great imo! I think I slightly prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream. Some ice cream flavors are a little too overwhelming on the sugar for my liking. Frozen yogurt often has a good balance.

Worked at a frozen yogurt place and it converted me to frozen yogurt.. it is just too much fun!

For me, Frozen Yogurt tastes very differently from Ice Cream. It has more depth of flavour and not just sweetness. And I love that, especially since i'm not a huge sweet-lover myself.

Both are great, ice cream is creamier and richer while froyo is softer and sweeter. It really depends on the flavor itself of the item in question, some may be great in one format but bad in another, but really it's mostly all up to personal taste

Frozen yogurt is better. I love the froyo from Golden Corral (the restaurant).

Back