Pink Hybrid Lily
New Leaf Token
Flea
White Lily
Red Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Which one of the two do you prefer? I know that there's not much of a difference in taste, but a lot of froyo shops handle things a bit differently. I have one shop in the next town over that is a-ma-zing. It has all kinds of toppings and personally i prefer it over ice cream. Plus peach froyo is the best thing in the world omg. Ice cream is still pretty good IMO but i'm starting to become one for froyo, since all the flavors it can come in taste much better than if it was ice cream. Which one do you prefer though? and why?

Why do you have to make me choose. It's like choosing between my mom and froyo, you can't decide.

Last edited:
Ice cream. Milkshakes ftw brotha! (Eww, can't believe I did that...)

I can't notice a difference in taste tbh. I like all sweet frozen dessert, even the soft serves! x3 <3

I love both for different reasons! If I want indulgent, sweet flavors I choose ice cream. If I want something tart, I choose froyo!

they're both good, but i love frozen yogurt more bc of the texture and the flavors are just generally better

I have to vote for ice cream because while I remember eating and enjoying frozen yogurt as a kid, I haven't had it in such a long time that I don't remember it well enough to fairly compare them.

Froyo makes me feel healthier lol, but usually I eat ice-cream since it's the easiest to get at the convenience store.

Back