Jack
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (55) +
Hello!

Since i sold the heart wand there is no point as selling it set wize. So here by i wil auction of the green one :)

This auction wil end on 28 Januari 23:59 CET

The Start bid is 100TBT You may bid in incraments of 100TBT.

CB: 1900TBT by Toadsworthy.

green-flower-glow-wand.png Buy me? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello!

Since i sold the heart wand there is no point as selling it set wize. So here by i wil auction of the green one :)

This auction wil end on 28 Januari 23:59 CET

The Start bid is 2500 By Toadsworthy. You may bid in incraments of 100.

View attachment 192634 Buy me? :rolleyes:

i didn't realize that would be the starting bid for an auction when i made it...

Wel its only fair right? Unless you don't want to offer 2500 anymore?

I am confused and since I don't know what your original post said and just judging by toadworthy's response and then by how the current edited first post reads, WAS your starting bid clearly stated? Because as I read it right now it is not stated anywhere what the "initial" starting bid was/is only that it is 2500 by toadworthy and that bid increments are in 100. Not trying to nit pick it is just very confusing by the wording and then not knowing what your original post had read before anyone had bid.
If the starting bid was 2500 before anyone had bid you might want to through that in or have it worded differently so as it not to read what it currently says, and then reading through the rest of the posts in this thread its just not as clear. If your original starting bid was 2500 I am out but if it was something else I might be interested.

Edit: the reason why I would be out is because when I checked the sholee's market value price guide it has this collectible listed from 2k-2.5k. With 2.5k being the highest amount it just seems very pricey. This is just what I have seen but I usually expect the starting bid to be some what lower then what the collectible's highest value might be (or most of the time have the starting bid be just a little bid lower then the lowest market value price) rather then having the highest value be the auctions starting bid.
Good luck :)

Last edited:
I am confused and since I don't know what your original post said and just judging by toadworthy's response and then by how the current edited first post reads, WAS your starting bid clearly stated? Because as I read it right now it is not stated anywhere what the "initial" starting bid was/is only that it is 2500 by toadworthy and that bid increments are in 100. Not trying to nit pick it is just very confusing by the wording and then not knowing what your original post had read before anyone had bid.
If the starting bid was 2500 before anyone had bid you might want to through that in or have it worded differently so as it not to read what it currently says, and then reading through the rest of the posts in this thread its just not as clear. If your original starting bid was 2500 I am out but if it was something else I might be interested.

Edit: the reason why I would be out is because when I checked the sholee's market value price guide it has this collectible listed from 2k-2.5k. With 2.5k being the highest amount it just seems very pricey. This is just what I have seen but I usually expect the starting bid to be some what lower then what the collectible's highest value might be (or most of the time have the starting bid be just a little bid lower then the lowest market value price) rather then having the highest value be the auctions starting bid.
Good luck :)

On my other thread where is sell collectible's he offerd 2500 for it. So i decided to auction it of with that as a start price. Not realy anything confusing about it. But to stop the chit chat i remade it from 0. Clear rules clear game.

Last edited:
On my other thread where is sell collectible's he offerd 2500 for it. So i decided to auction it of with that as a start price. Not realy anything confusing about it. But to stop the chit chat i remade it from 0. Clear rules clear game.

OK well, didn't see that and wouldn't have known if I hadn't have asked. :)
It's all good.

800 TBT just as a start, but understand if that would be too low.

1200 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wel its only fair right? Unless you don't want to offer 2500 anymore?

No, I still would offer 2500 TBT.... I was off put by you taking my offer to purchase it and starting an auction with it. I guess there isn't really a rule against it, but it just seemed weird to me. Regardless I stand by my original offer, but I can play auction too if thats what you would like

Last edited:
toadworthy, you have such a great lineup! Just thought I'd share that lol. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back