Selling Spica's Closet - WA, gyroids, etc rares (IGB only) - new stock Jan 28 - ONLINE

DJStarstryker

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (232) +
Spica's Closet - WA, gyroids, etc rares (IGB only) - new stock Jan 28 - OFFLINE

Shop Status: OFFLINE

This pop-up shop (meaning it's only open occasionally) only sells extra/unwanted items. I cannot order additional copies. Once I am sold out, it may never appear in this shop again. I accept only in-game bells for these items. First come, first served. I will deliver to your town.

Welcome Amiibo items - 50k IGB each
ball
Cinnamoroll hat
exercise ball
garden table
modern hospital bed
pylon set
sports car
yarn basket

Gyroids - 10K IGB each
mega buzzoid
mini dinkoid
squat nebuloid

Miscellaneous
gorgeous bed (99k IGB)

Last edited:
Could I have
tin watering can
sparrow?s nest
Dachshund ornament
villager statue
forklift
tractor
bus-stop stand 175k

Last edited:
Also if it's not a problem could I add both of the clothing sets.? It would be 50 tbt. Or 10 mill igb. I could do a mixture of half and half whatever youd like

Last edited:
Also if it's not a problem could I add both of the clothing sets.? It would be 50 tbt. Or 10 mill igb. I could do a mixture of half and half whatever youd like

Sure, you can do that! For the clothes, I'll take whichever you'd like to do. I'd prefer IGB, but I know that's a LOT of money bags to try to drop. Just let me know.

Sure, you can do that! For the clothes, I'll take whichever you'd like to do. I'd prefer IGB, but I know that's a LOT of money bags to try to drop. Just let me know.

No. That's perfectly fine. My gates are open and I'll go start to get the bells. I'm assuming you want just 10 mill for that? (using the standard conversion of 1 tbt = 200k)

Back