Status
Not open for further replies.

Baroque

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (134) +
Yep, Diana's leaving my second town. I'd like her to go to a nice town but I also know she's pretty popular, so the best offer TBT offer gets her (I have no need for any more Bells. Believe me) She's mostly original: same shirt, didn't change her catchphrases and such and she should have most of her original furniture, albeit with some random critters that act as decoration.

If no one wants her by 4:30 EST, then I'll give her away for free to the first person that happens to be here.

Last edited:
So, I found the items I needed some other way, sooooo don't really need anything anymore. So I just want Diana to go to a loving home :)

Ah! Well then, she's yours, SunsetDelta. I'm free for the next 40 minutes but then I'll have a doctor's appointment to get to, might be a couple of hours but I should be back by at least 3 p.m. EST :)

Ah! Well then, she's yours, SunsetDelta. I'm free for the next 40 minutes but then I'll have a doctor's appointment to get to, might be a couple of hours but I should be back by at least 3 p.m. EST :)

OK, thank you! I'm free all day so whenever you're ready for me to adopt her, I'll still be here. I've added you. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Cool! I added you and will open my gates in a sec!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open :) Just come and I'll guide you to her :p

Aaaaaand Diana has left the building. In that she decided to move with Sunset Delta.

May she bring you joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back