Is it worth changing my laptop for Overwatch PC?

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I currently play Overwatch on PS4 (Level 160 something? or 157-8, can't remember), and I have a chance to get Overwatch on mac. However, mac does not support Overwatch, and Overwatch isn't planning to support mac. The only way I could play on my MacBook Pro is if I change my entire computer's layout to a Windows one.

Is it worth it, should I buy a new computer (I don't have much money), or should I try to find a different game to buy?

And for all the people who will say "if you can buy overwatch again, you should have money lol." It's a birthday gift from my parents, I get to buy any one game I want, no matter how expensive, on any device or station.

Well in all honesty, it REALLY depends what platform you'd rather play on and do play on more than the other. If you think it's PC then go for it, just remember though that you won't get your stats/level's moved over to the PC version so you'd have to start over though.

I don't see why you would need one if both your PS4 and Mac are working fine as they are. They aren't broken, so you don't really need to buy more.

You can use Bootcamp on a Macbook to run Windows. Newer Pros can handle it at lowest settings, but Airs and older Pros definitely wouldn't be able to hold 60 fps on lowest.

Well in all honesty, it REALLY depends what platform you'd rather play on and do play on more than the other. If you think it's PC then go for it, just remember though that you won't get your stats/level's moved over to the PC version so you'd have to start over though.

yeah i know, just wanted to see if i could play with my friends. only a couple people (like.. 2) play on ps4 with me so:(

Well I would say no since I don't see the benefit of buying a system for one game, but it's a PC...Not exactly like there's a shortage of other games.

I can't believe people can tolerate 30 FPS on a console. If you can afford a decent/good PC it's worth switching platforms IMO.

Overwatch is 60fps on consoles.

Back