• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ✌🏻⚡️✨ flash giveaway. 4mil to 4 people. ✨⚡️✌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scully

🕊
Bells
Feedback
100% (225) +
✌🏻⚡✨ flash giveaway. 4mil to 4 people. ✨⚡✌🏻

first come first serve :) would prefer to drop off in your town or do retail method. ty! ^^

1. xnancykillzx - done
2. mayorofmagix - done
3. dino (i gotch u fam) - done
4. lotsofcrossing - done

also pls let me know your town name so I don't get confused haha (unless it's in your sig, obv~

also got my wisdom teeth removed today and omg acnl is like the only thing keeping me sane from the pain right now hahaha

edit: yaaaas thanks guys ily all!! im gonna do another one soon while still high on painkillers LMFAO

Last edited:
Hiii!

First comment! Yessss.

Towns called fantasy.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next month and I'm not looking forward to it. :(

Last edited:
Can I get some please? haha
I always try to steal your bells ;)

I'm yet to get mine pulled out, but I hope you feel better soon :)

EDIT: sorry I'm about to have dinner, so I might have to get it dropped off afterwards. If you wanna get it over & done with, it might be batter to pass it on to someone else haha :)

Last edited:
hello there! <3333

edit: my town name is mocha

Last edited:
also oh my god, rip you. i hope you get some soft, kind foods soon. my surgery for them was bruuuutal ugh. sending you much happy recover thoughts

Can I get some please? haha
I always try to steal your bells ;)

I'm yet to get mine pulled out, but I hope you feel better soon :)

hahaha STEAL AWAY >:)

omg thank you! It's hella painful I'm ngl

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw I'm sorry to those of you that were a lil too late. I'll be doing this again soon cause I'm kinda high on painkillers and am feeling carefree LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiii!

First comment! Yessss.

Towns called fantasy.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next month and I'm not looking forward to it. :(

oh man best luck, girl! are you getting all four removed at once? That's what I had done and yea. I don't wanna scare you but omg. Legit blood has been pouring out of my mouth all day. It's gross af.

i'm very surprised i made it in time o_o i'm usually never on time for these!

also oh my god, rip you. i hope you get some soft, kind foods soon. my surgery for them was bruuuutal ugh. sending you much happy recover thoughts

ily

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm very surprised i made it in time o_o i'm usually never on time for these!

<3

adding you all rn! I have most of you added already though haha. it shouldn't take me long in each town so you guys can open ur gates whenever ^^

added you all! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

❣❣ back at you.

ps. don't use that spray thing for like 8 weeks like i did, it was such a bad choice, never again, here i rest etc.

omgggggg. you got that too? dude I tried it once and immediately was like NAH. I'm gonna stick to my painkillers lmaooo. but rip food bc omg. it's painful to even talk rn let alone try to eat soup or something smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, i'll open my gates up now ^^

be right there!

hahaha STEAL AWAY >:)

omg thank you! It's hella painful I'm ngl

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw I'm sorry to those of you that were a lil too late. I'll be doing this again soon cause I'm kinda high on painkillers and am feeling carefree LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh man best luck, girl! are you getting all four removed at once? That's what I had done and yea. I don't wanna scare you but omg. Legit blood has been pouring out of my mouth all day. It's gross af.
Yep and I have to do it because they cause me pain to eat. Not looking forward to other but soup and soft stuff for a week. Hahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! Towns called fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back