• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump I guess.

FYI the OP is updated every time I buy items, so it only lists the items I'm after :)

I can give you a cabin clock and a harp for free. I may have some of the other items you need, I'll look through my stuff and let you know if I have anything else from your list.

EDIT: I also found a wood display stand, and you're welcome to have all three of them for free if you'd like. :)

EDIT AGAIN: I'm going to have to go to bed pretty soon, but I'll be here for a little bit longer, if you're still around.

Yeah, I need to go to sleep now, but I'll check back again later if you still need the items.

Last edited:
I've got the ice lamp, corinthian post, wooden bucket, and barrel planter.

If your happy with 80k I can come to your town, or you can visit, I don't mind which one.

Bumping this up since I've got some free time and am still looking for these items

If you still need more train visits let me know and i can come by a few times for free

I have the princess bed, chest, dresser, sofa, table, and the arched-brick floor. You can have them for free if you want.

If you still need more train visits let me know and i can come by a few times for free
Thanks, but I'm not too desperate for the train upgrade.

I have the princess bed, chest, dresser, sofa, table, and the arched-brick floor. You can have them for free if you want.
Thanks so much, I'll drop you a PM, sorry for the late reply!

Iv got the cabin clock, 6 corinthian post, exotic chest, harp, 6 ionian post, moai statue, and mountain standee

Iv got the cabin clock, 6 corinthian post, exotic chest, harp, 6 ionian post, moai statue, and mountain standee

That wold help me out so much, I'll send you a PM!

I'm around if anyone has some of the last few items I'm after

Have a little free time before work ;)

Have the day off work so should be around all day

Not really doing much right now so I guess I'll bump this up if anyone has the items I'm after!

Bump because I'm trying to prevent myself from cleaning

i can get you the princess zelda dress and the stone tile floor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back