• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (157) +
Hello, I'm looking for a number of items, which I'm happy to pay a standard 20,000 IGB for, but I'm willing to change prices if you think they're worth more bells, I don't really keep up with market prices! If you would prefer TBT Bells, I'll buy each item for 5 TBT Bells.

Welcome amiibo Items:
barrel planter
block flooring
firewood
oil-stained floor
stone lantern
terrace rug
terra-cotta floor
trellis

Regular Items:
barrel
ice lamp
keg
princess table
tapestry

I'll update it as I get items, and add in anything else I may need. Thanks!

Oh wow Jake, I only ever see you as an mod/admin? Lol. Are you willing to pay in TBT? :)

i have the zodiac set, ikebana, jellyfish lamp, and cupid bench if that helps

Oh wow Jake, I only ever see you as an mod/admin? Lol. Are you willing to pay in TBT? :)
No, IGB only.

Hi there. Take a look at some stuff I'm selling.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/iTKFKKZYx6

I take bells or hybrids. :)
Can I buy;
classroom floor
princess chair
princess lamp

150,000 Bells for everything ok?

i have the zodiac set, ikebana, jellyfish lamp, and cupid bench if that helps
200,000 Bells for everything?
Not sure how much the zodiac stuff goes for so I can go higher if you want?

200k is good, i need a minute to get everything set up and to get the ikebana but would you rather pick up or have me drop off?

Of course! Your town or mine?

I'd prefer mine if possible, so I can work on getting 100 visitors for the train station remodel?
Just give me a few minutes to get ready and I'll add you and open up!

200k is good, i need a minute to get everything set up and to get the ikebana but would you rather pick up or have me drop off?
Delivery is possible, I'll send you a PM when I'm ready.

Got it. ;) Well, I'm selling everything here. I sell them for 10 TBT each, so it'd be 1,000,000 IGB each, but it seems like a lot in IGB, so could you do 500,000 IGB each? Since they're update items. :)

oh i found some other stuff too, wall flowerpot, moth orchid, stained glass, fancy frame, regal dresser

Got it. ;) Well, I'm selling everything here. I sell them for 10 TBT each, so it'd be 1,000,000 IGB each, but it seems like a lot in IGB, so could you do 500,000 IGB each? Since they're update items. :)

No sorry. The TBT-IGB conversions are so skewed because of the high demand for TBT Bells, that it causes an imbalance for users who want to buy items for IGB, IMO. I'm not really willing to pay more than 50,000 IGB for a single item.

oh i found some other stuff too, wall flowerpot, moth orchid, stained glass, fancy frame, regal dresser
Sweet. I'll add another 100,000 Bells to my initial offer :)

sorry about all the additions, i keep finding things;;
i found a cuckoo clock, medicine cabinet, morning glory, milk can, and princess chair. i may have a princess chest as well but i'd have to check.

so far these are the items you wanted right?

zodiac set, ikebana, jellyfish lamp, cupid bench, wall flowerpot, moth orchid, stained glass, fancy frame, regal dresser,

and if you wanted anything from above^^ (i'm just trying to keep track of everything, sorry if it's redundant)

Last edited:
I've got the Flower Wreath, Counter Table and Sailboat Model. You can have them for free since I don't need igb for the town their in.

sorry about all the additions, i keep finding things;;
i found a cuckoo clock, medicine cabinet, morning glory, milk can, and princess chair. i may have a princess chest as well but i'd have to check.

so far these are the items you wanted right?

zodiac set, ikebana, jellyfish lamp, cupid bench, wall flowerpot, moth orchid, stained glass, fancy frame, regal dresser,

and if you wanted anything from above^^ (i'm just trying to keep track of everything, sorry if it's redundant)

I'm happy to take all those items if you're willing to sell them. I'm happy to buy them all for 350,000 IGB?

Hey! You can come visit Ganon's RV for some of the items. He's in my campground right now, and you can come for free. But you have to order the items yourself since I'm saving my coupons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back