• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! You can come visit Ganon's RV for some of the items. He's in my campground right now, and you can come for free. But you have to order the items yourself since I'm saving my coupons :)

Yeah that's fine. If you're free now you can add my FC and I can come over to order them?

Sure!
Candelabra
Counter Table
Fancy Teaset
Firewood
Ivy Partition
250,000 IGB?

Yeah that's fine. If you're free now you can add my FC and I can come over to order them?

Sure just let me know when you've added me back, and I'll open the gates. Just follow me to the campground when you arrive ^_^

Sure!
Candelabra
Counter Table
Fancy Teaset
Firewood
Ivy Partition
250,000 IGB?
Sounds good. Add my FC and I'll shoot you a PM when I'm ready!

Sure just let me know when you've added me back, and I'll open the gates. Just follow me to the campground when you arrive ^_^

I've just added you so let me know when your gates are open :)

Hmm, you seem to be on this site for quite some time. Your catalog must be very full. Let me know if you can help me and I can help you in return. I am looking for the following that alot of it can be ordered thru your catalog. Numbers beside them is the amount of bells you will need to order it. If you can order let's say 4 pieces of furniture then I can get you 4 pieces of furniture that I can order for you. All the the new amiibo items are pretty much non-orderable. If you can order any paper or clothes then I can order that many clothes and paper for you. And then we can trade. Here is my list that I am looking for: Let me know if you can help me help you.
academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
dark polka skirt 480
musician's outfit 800
regal clock 3360
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's office suit 640

Last edited:
Hmm, you seem to be on this site for quite some time. Your catalog must be very full. Let me know if you can help me and I can help you in return. I am looking for the following that alot of it can be ordered thru your catalog. Numbers beside them is the amount of bells you will need to order it. If you can order let's say 4 pieces of furniture then I can get you 4 pieces of furniture that I can order for you. All the the new amiibo items are pretty much non-orderable. If you can order any paper or clothes then I can order that many clothes and paper for you. And then we can trade. Here is my list that I am looking for: Let me know if you can help me help you.
academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
dark polka skirt 480
musician's outfit 800
regal clock 3360
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's office suit 640

I don't have any of those items, sorry! Even though I have been here for a while, I've recently started a new game so my catalogue is minimal.

I have the herringbone floor that you can have for free! Sadly didn't match as well as I hoped it would

Hi :)

I have mush wall lamp and dresser, world map and ice lamp. Would 500k be fair for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back