Buying Wishlist Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump I guess.

FYI the OP is updated every time I buy items, so it only lists the items I'm after :)

I can give you a cabin clock and a harp for free. I may have some of the other items you need, I'll look through my stuff and let you know if I have anything else from your list.

EDIT: I also found a wood display stand, and you're welcome to have all three of them for free if you'd like. :)

EDIT AGAIN: I'm going to have to go to bed pretty soon, but I'll be here for a little bit longer, if you're still around.

Yeah, I need to go to sleep now, but I'll check back again later if you still need the items.

Last edited:
I've got the ice lamp, corinthian post, wooden bucket, and barrel planter.

If your happy with 80k I can come to your town, or you can visit, I don't mind which one.

Bumping this up since I've got some free time and am still looking for these items

If you still need more train visits let me know and i can come by a few times for free

I have the princess bed, chest, dresser, sofa, table, and the arched-brick floor. You can have them for free if you want.

If you still need more train visits let me know and i can come by a few times for free
Thanks, but I'm not too desperate for the train upgrade.

I have the princess bed, chest, dresser, sofa, table, and the arched-brick floor. You can have them for free if you want.
Thanks so much, I'll drop you a PM, sorry for the late reply!

Iv got the cabin clock, 6 corinthian post, exotic chest, harp, 6 ionian post, moai statue, and mountain standee

I'm around if anyone has some of the last few items I'm after

Not really doing much right now so I guess I'll bump this up if anyone has the items I'm after!

Bump because I'm trying to prevent myself from cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back