• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Discord/Chat Group Directory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
i0yNOiz.png

Welcome to The Bell Tree's Discord/Chat Group Directory Thread! Here you can browse and join discord, LINE, Chatzy, Kik, GroupMe, and many more chat rooms/groups created by users on The Bell Tree, varying from Animal Crossing to general chats.

Each user is allowed to have one post per discord/chat group, which they can freely edit and customize with fancy fonts and banners to their pleasing. If you would like to have your discord or chat added to this thread, simply make a post with a link to your discord, and it'll be added to the directory below. Any posts that are not made to advertise a discord or chat room will be removed. If you have any questions regarding this thread, please send me a Private Message instead of posting in here, to keep this thread organized and tidy.

If you would like to visit The Bell Tree's official Discord server, please click the link below:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?372107-The-Bell-Tree-Discord-Chat-Room-Beginner-s-Guide

Group Directory

Animal Crossing Servers
Gaming Servers
Pokemon Servers
Splatoon Servers
Miscellaneous Servers

Please note that The Bell Tree Forums is not responsible for any issues that may arise, and any problems should be reported to and dealt with by the chat groups creator.

Last edited:

Animal Crossing Chat

LOOK, IS IT A BIRD? NO, IT'S A PLANE? No, it's me advertising an Animal Crossing Chat. Our main goal is to make interacting with others by trading/selling and visiting other people's town a breeze while at the same trying to provide an active community where people can chat with each other. Since we are still a growing community, we hope you guys come join our server and have the time of your life!

[FONT=&quot]What if is there to do here?
[/FONT]

Well for starters, we have weekly game nights (Usually on Saturday at 7pm est unless we forget), monthly contests, and so much more. We have our own bells currency, level-up system, you can set your personal TPC, and so much more thanks to our personal bot, made by me of course. You can also check out our qotd (question of the day) where our staff provide questions on a daily basis.

[FONT=&quot]Website
Invite Link
Tumblr

[/FONT]
We are also having moderator (Police Officers) openings as well.
[FONT=&quot]
{I'll finish the rest later, i got stuff to do}
[/FONT]

Last edited:
[Soda Pop+] Animal Crossing Friends Discord

WIYDR3W.png

55OsRrl.png

Since its creation in 2015, our community has been a hub for Animal Crossing fans to trade, give each other advice, visit towns, and most importantly, make long lasting friendships based around a game we love.
Animal Crossing features three themes:
family, friendship, and community."
-Katsuya Eguchi
Soda Pop+ is a lovely Animal Crossing community built on these values, we welcome any and all Animal Crossing players, there are no other prerequisites. :D

We know it can be intimidating to join groups where you don't know anyone, but everyone in our server starts off as strangers, and we are always happy to meet new friends! :)

If you've any questions or concerns regarding anything mentioned here then feel free to PM me. I will try to the best of my abilities to answer your question in a timely manner. :)

Last edited:
4NtrO1X.png

Games! Chats! Friends! Sound fun? Come check out the Hylian Gaming Community on Discord!
We have Channels for all kinds of Games, themed Topics or Off-Topic Content. There's also a Pictobox for Picture sharing, and more! We even hold contests and competitions in our Channels!
Our Discord also features "Roles", which are given by how active you are! Each Role has its own Tasks and you are free to attempt for a new Role at any time! Due to our wide age range, we decided not to have Voice Channels. But don't let that discourage you! We're a very happy family-like Community, and we'd love for you to join us.

What are you waiting for? Join now!

URL: https://discord.gg/RCQXpU4

Please read the rules channel and check all pins on active channels before posting.

Last edited:
f68a2170b39d1a07250ef08c0a9ca0b2.jpg

Last edited:
NOOK CAFÉ

WIP

Attachments

• reesus__reesexcyrus__by_skysunchip-dav5tzk.jpg
    reesus__reesexcyrus__by_skysunchip-dav5tzk.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,923
  • NCFB.jpg
    NCFB.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,700
Last edited:
TBT Splat Academy

logo discord.jpg

su'p inklings still thinking your fresh enough to splat with us?
well come and join our discord its the only discord server that its all about splatoon
we can chat about anything of splatoon and also about splatoon 2 too we cant forget about that because we gotta stay fresh
so join us inkling if you wanna have fun with people and maybe even squid party XD

so how to join us?

easy just click here : https://discord.gg/amgFRKb

also just for fun and if you guys want there no forcing i set up a voice channel so we can talk while we play because really it was one of the thing we asked

so il see ya there inklings. STAY FRESH

Hello! Would you like to join a new and small but growing server? Then Link's Treehouse is for you! Its a general chat with games, a xp system, and music! Join today!

https://discord.gg/45v8Ynk

Last edited:
Animal Crossing discord community! Looking for members!

Heya Mayor!

Are u looking for a fun dicord server? :)
Then this is the place to be!
I would like to hang around with u in the server!

�� To join the fun just click here! ��

Greetings!
Dennis :)

reign.jpg

Active | PC Community Discord | Friendly

Reign is a relatively new group to the public. We are a mature group focused on bringing a fun environment to gaming and a community that has your back! We love newcomers, so feel free to join us in a chat in our voice channels!

Check us out!

Click to become a Traveller!

We hope to see you there!

animal crossing fiesta.jpg

Decided to start a new Discord group called Animal Crossing Fiesta, for just general chit-chat and having some people to play Animal Crossing with! I know Discord servers can seem kinda scary/intimidating, but since it's not quite as established as others I hope that you are more inclined to join! They are a few people already in the group who are very chatty and friendly.

ALSO, this server is aimed towards people who are at the very least 16 year old, so like high school to uni sorta people? I don't mean to exclude anyone, but it's just nice having people around a similar age bracket to interact with! Of course if you're older than a uni student it's cool too.

Upon joining I ask of you to have a quick read through the server rules and guidelines so we are all on the same page :3

Click to join the fiesta!

I look forward to talking to you all!

Last edited:
heya! looking for new members in my new discord server. heres the join link. Join HERE

please note that this is a general chat, and theres going to be another chat for trades

4444444.jpg
MMO Fiesta!
Heyo, we're looking for fun, friendly people who enjoy playing MMO's as much as we do. There are really no requirements other than you have to be active on the server. Also, it isn't exactly a requirement, but we'd really prefer people over the age of 13! It would just be nice to have people around our ages. ;)

So come join the party! I promise you that you'll have a great time and make many friends!
https://discord.gg/VRtPjpk

Last edited:
IMG_2320.jpg

「 V I D E O S Q U I D S 」
a Splatoon discord server​

Welcome to『Video Squid』, a Discord server dedicated to Splatoon 1 and 2. Feel free to join and have fun ^^

Hey guys, i made a splatoon 2 voice chat server! Click thw link below to join. Anyone is welcome, even if you dont play splatoon

THE SQUID SQUAD https://discord.gg/pzdZx7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back