I'll visit your dream address!

My DAs are on my signature.

Vista is done, but Chocolat is still in a WIP, but you can visit it if you like :)

I visited both, and OMG!! Vista is brilliant. Absolutely loved everything about it. The houses were so well done, the patterns were awesome, and everything was so well landscaped! And I actually loved your beach. Usually there isn't much anyone can do on the beaches, but yours was great (you has such big spaces, lucky you :p). And Chocolat was great as well. I especially loved the hopscotch pattern. Everything else was beautiful but that was my favourite part, for some reason. I haven't seen anything like that before, and it really looked like some kids drew it on with chalk. *clapclapclap*

Could you visit me please? I've only had eight visitors. Dream address is 4E00 0010 ECF5.

I'd also like to visit some of the dreams in this topic. Thanks.

4E00-0031-15C1

It's still very unfinished, but I have the paths mostly down! I also have some flower art in progress, which you can see by the flower designs on the ground marking what color flower goes where.

My DA is in my signature, I have finished my town, I hope you enjoy it! <3

I would love it if you visited. If you're a fan of the TV show Westworld, I have a house themed after it (Dolores' house):

4F00-001D-A970

Thanks!

I actually haven't watched Westworld yet, but I still loved Dolores' house! It was really cool ^_^ I loved how you used the changing room as a confessional booth :p At least, that was how I saw it? Correct me if I was wrong lol. BTW I have been looking all over for the water trough. If you don't mind, could I please catalogue yours? :) Thanks!

Looks like you have a long list... Feel free to visit my main town's DA, it's in my sig c: my town is completed.

I actually haven't watched Westworld yet, but I still loved Dolores' house! It was really cool ^_^ I loved how you used the changing room as a confessional booth :p At least, that was how I saw it? Correct me if I was wrong lol. BTW I have been looking all over for the water trough. If you don't mind, could I please catalogue yours? :) Thanks!

Yep, it's a confessional! Glad that reads properly. And yes, you may certainly catalogue the water trough. Just let me know what are good times for us to arrange a visit. Thanks so much for visiting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My DA is 4A00-0033-97BA. Its a medieval themed town, not 100% done but getting close!

Ooh I want to check this one out, I love medieval themes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Oh my, I was just wondering how to get more dream visits without shamelessly begging for it somewhere lol

If you have the time, I'd be glad if you visited mine... there's not that much too see in terms of interior design, I concentrated most of my efforts on landscaping, but I still think you might like it... DA is in my sig ^^

Last edited:
You can visit Ophylix it's in my signature. I'm working on getting my others up and running, but it'll probably be another month or so before I get Olympus and Osaka ready.

Oh my gosh! I remember I visited your dream town a while back because I think somebody suggested it on a different thread. I actually stayed in your town the first and second time for a really long time just taking everything in ^_^ This was my third time to visit, and it still made me feel in awe of everything! Can't wait for the rest of your towns to be finished. I bet they're gonna be just as beautiful! Good job! :D

Oh my gosh! I remember I visited your dream town a while back because I think somebody suggested it on a different thread. I actually stayed in your town the first and second time for a really long time just taking everything in ^_^ This was my third time to visit, and it still made me feel in awe of everything! Can't wait for the rest of your towns to be finished. I bet they're gonna be just as beautiful! Good job! :D

Aww that's so nice! Thank you! I'm working on getting Olympus and Osaka ready. They'll still be WIPs when I update them, and whenever I get my new alts house finished in Ophylix I'll update it again. Houses are the hardest thing to get right imo. I've gotten really quick with landscaping, but houses take me a lot longer to figure out how I want them. I'm glad you liked Ophylix though! It's the town I got a launch, and I'm happy with how it turned out. :)

I would love for you to visit! I've just updated it, but my town is still in development... I hope you enjoy the galactic town of Starail! Let me know what you think, if you like. I plan on putting up some illuminated pwps in the south rightmost side, and the bridge below Beau's house has to be moved...somewhere.

Most developed is my house, which has a few fun rooms! The upstairs, basement, and main room are all finished and furnished. The remaining two are whimsical but undone. If you like art and the gorgeous or mermaid sets, you should take a gander.

DA: 5F00-0036-6DE0

If you want to visit dreams, I'll be happy to have you participating in my dream little game. Plus, you can win bells and a secret prize! :)

I've actually visited your dream before and participated in that already ^_^ So I'll be happy to give you a view for nothing lol :) You have a beautiful town!

mine is 5F00-0033-4C54! it's a work in progress... so it's really not the prettiest. but all i really need to do left is breed flowers and landscape. i have all my dreamies :)
i've been tempted to restart a few times because i don't like how it's going right now, but i figured i should wait to see when it's mostly or completely finished to decide if i'll keep it or not

4E00-0031-15C1

It's still very unfinished, but I have the paths mostly down! I also have some flower art in progress, which you can see by the flower designs on the ground marking what color flower goes where.

I really like your galaxy paths ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

My DA is in my signature, I have finished my town, I hope you enjoy it! <3

Wow, your town is beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you have a long list... Feel free to visit my main town's DA, it's in my sig c: my town is completed.

Wow, your town is amazing ^_^ Definitely one of my favourites!

Hi^^
My DA is 7E00-0018-BB2C, my town is a WIP but it's nearing completion, if you can would you be able to give me some advice for bringing it all together? Thank you :D (and don't mind the four-seasons garden which is near the cafe and Violet's house- I haven't managed to finish it for winter this time as I was busy with other parts of town)

Last edited:
Back