Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I want to get the badge, and I figured I'll give people some views for their dream addresses while I'm at it ^_^ Post your dream address down below and I'll visit them ^_^ I would prefer to see more developed towns, but even if you've just started, I'll guarantee a visit. I probably just won't explore, to be honest. I'll be going down the list, slowly, in order. I'll like your post to show that I've visited already. Thanks, everyone! I look forward to seeing your towns :D

Last edited:
4D00-0010-96DF

Thats my new dream address^^

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Please visit the ones in my signature! Diamond is a WIP but the villagers are pretty great!

Last edited:
My DAs are on my signature.

Vista is done, but Chocolat is still in a WIP, but you can visit it if you like :)

The Address is in my signature. Thank you so much for come, hope you have a good time.

both of my town with avalable dream address are in my signature but both are in work of progress

(inside the spoiler)

Last edited:
I would love it if you visited. If you're a fan of the TV show Westworld, I have a house themed after it (Dolores' house):

4F00-001D-A970

Thanks!

Mine is 4B00-002E-BB37 :blush:
I'm really proud of it, all I really have left to do is fill a couple more areas with flowers and finish up on my side characters' houses. If you wind up visiting, Leilani and Agitha have the houses most worth seeing. I only just created Phillipa a couple days ago. Anyway, there's lots of fun goodies to find around, and I have a few of the new villagers as well if you'd like to check them out. I hope you enjoy yourself if you end up visiting! Thanks :)

Mines in my sig. It's not up-to-date and most likely won't be updated until late next month since I'm changing a few things with the landscape. :)

Mine is 4B00-002E-BB37 :blush:
I'm really proud of it, all I really have left to do is fill a couple more areas with flowers and finish up on my side characters' houses. If you wind up visiting, Leilani and Agitha have the houses most worth seeing. I only just created Phillipa a couple days ago. Anyway, there's lots of fun goodies to find around, and I have a few of the new villagers as well if you'd like to check them out. I hope you enjoy yourself if you end up visiting! Thanks :)

I just visited and it's soo nice! I went into both Leilani and Agitha's houses and they were really good! I love what you did with the arch and the paths.

Please visit the ones in my signature! Diamond is a WIP but the villagers are pretty great!

I loved Canaan! It was very beautiful ^_^ Where did you get the lily pond btw?? I've been wondering where that furniture item came from! And I enjoyed seeing a lot of the villagers and their houses in Diamond :D Toby and Etoile were definitely my favourites! I wish I could find the Sanrio cards soon, because I'd love to have them too!

You can visit Ophylix it's in my signature. I'm working on getting my others up and running, but it'll probably be another month or so before I get Olympus and Osaka ready.

You can check out Newmist. It's a forest/fairy tale town. I updated it a few days ago, check my signature.

Last edited:
Feldspar's DA is 4C00-0014-B3AA, and it's almost completely finished.

Back