• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'll visit your dream address!

Hope ya like modern towns, cause that's what mine is.
Dream Address should be in my signature.

DA to Tinytree is in my signature! A lot has changed since I updated, but I prefer this version better :'D

Oh my, I was just wondering how to get more dream visits without shamelessly begging for it somewhere lol

If you have the time, I'd be glad if you visited mine... there's not that much too see in terms of interior design, I concentrated most of my efforts on landscaping, but I still think you might like it... DA is in my sig ^^

Your landscaping skills are out of this world. <3 I love your town!!

Mines nothing exciting, especially since its a WIP, but the dream address to Wishfall is 6C00-0015-A549. I update my DA everyday. It would mean a lot if you could give me feedback!

You can check out Newmist. It's a forest/fairy tale town. I updated it a few days ago, check my signature.

I absolutely love your town! I dreamed it a while ago and it is what made me want to go for the fairytale/forest type of town. I don't think I'll ever get mine to be that great but I do get inspired!

DA to Tinytree is in my signature! A lot has changed since I updated, but I prefer this version better :'D

I love all the colours in your town! <3 It feels so cozy and beautiful! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mines nothing exciting, especially since its a WIP, but the dream address to Wishfall is 6C00-0015-A549. I update my DA everyday. It would mean a lot if you could give me feedback!

Your town has so much potential ^_^ I can tell it'll be really lovely once you've landscaped it even more! Something I feel will make it even more wonderful will be bushes! Perhaps to line the paths? Paths like yours without edges look really nice lined with bushes :)

Last edited:
I would love for you to visit mine. It's about 90% complete, all I have left to do is arrange the flowers on the beach and put more items in some of the rooms.

6B00-002F-42A8
Thanks!

Back