Fire Emblem Warriors General Discussion

I think I might buy this game, but if it ends up having the same amount of ludicrous dlc that Hyrule Warriors had, I might be out, I'm not made of money after all... As far as characters go, I'd love to play as Roy (I mean, he'll probably get in anyway, but I want it). Also, I just hope that since this time around, since its a new 3ds game, that it will run a little better than Hyrule Warriors 3ds.

Just saw the original characters for this game, sadly they're really generic and their hair is so bright and yellow it hurts my eyes.

I'm glad Warriors is putting more effort into the generic units, but the blonde hair is a bit too bright.

Finally got new info today yaaaaaay
Gonna update the first post with everything in case some of you missed it

Last edited:
I don't care much for the original units, though the girl is cute at least.

I'm really glad that they used Kozaki Yusuke's art style for the models. They look so pretty in HD. It really makes me wish for an Awakening remake on the Switch, as unlikely as that is.

I'm gonna get this game no doubt but I'm not excited for it or anything. RIP U CRESS/ZACH/PK/BUTCH/LUCAS/OUFGLE

I loved Hyrule Warriors, so I'm definitely getting this on New 3DS and Switch. I hope they'll release a special edition with the new Amiibo figures,

OP is updated with all of the new information revealed lately. If you haven't been keeping up with news about the game, give it a look!

Neato, I almost didn't think Hinoka was gonna make the cut, but Jesus H. Christ that voice. I can't say I was a big fan of her voice before but somehow it got worse.

But at least gameplay-wise she looks fun even if she looks kind of stiff riding her pegasus.

I was really hoping they'd do something about all the cut-ins like the level up and objective screens, but it's starting to look like they're rolling with it. Anna chiming in every 10 seconds will probably get a little annoying, too.

Ah, I didn't realise that a release date for Europe had been set! I was beginning to think that they just were gonna leave us hanging forever. Australia should be going with Europe, I hope, but it varies these days...

Regardless, I really should play Awakening so that I understand at least a third of the characters that have been flying around in the trailers. There's just not enough Shadow Dragon love for my liking. :p

Last edited:
i'm not a long-term fire emblem fan but i am really excited for this! it releases one day before my birthday so i'm definitely going to try it out. i've only played feh but i've been interested int he game for a while :p

Neato, I almost didn't think Hinoka was gonna make the cut, but Jesus H. Christ that voice. I can't say I was a big fan of her voice before but somehow it got worse.

But at least gameplay-wise she looks fun even if she looks kind of stiff riding her pegasus.

I was really hoping they'd do something about all the cut-ins like the level up and objective screens, but it's starting to look like they're rolling with it. Anna chiming in every 10 seconds will probably get a little annoying, too.

Camilla's voice actor has changed too and I really don't like it. It doesn't fit her playful nature like it did in Fates and Heroes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm suprised they haven't announced Alm and Celica for this game yet considering Echoes was the most recent FE game to be released.

Last edited:
Yeah and even for some of the characters that do have the same VA, they still seem kind of off.

I think the only series included in Warriors is Awakening, Fates and Shadow Dragon, iirc.

Yeah and even for some of the characters that do have the same VA, they still seem kind of off.

I think the only series included in Warriors is Awakening, Fates and Shadow Dragon, iirc.

Well that's a bit bland. Hopefully then add more characters from different games as DLC.

I think that there's an option to turn that stuff off. I'll probably have the level-up screens on my first run through the story mode, but they're going off forever after that.

I think I'll get this game. Hyrule Warriors was my first Dynasty Warriors game and I quite enjoyed it. Everything from the stages, to story to the music was very well done. I'm not too fond the blonde twins though. I don't understand why they couldn't have just created a story using established character or even Alphonse/Sharena. Hell why not just do what they did for heroes? IDk, I just feel as if the twins aren't really necessary. I'm sure most people would be fine with replacing them with some older characters.

Also does anyone know when exactly this game comes out?

. Also does anyone know when exactly this game comes out?
Releasing September 28th in Japan, October 20th in Europe, and probably never in NA
NA has no release date yet but since Koei hates NA, expect it a few weeks after Europe's release (I'm only half-joking about it not releasing here btw, Koei abuses NA a bit too much). Thankfully it isn't much of a problem since you can download the game on Switch from any region, so you can download the EU version before the NA version releases, or you can download the Japanese version if you understand Japanese or you know what the tasks generally say and don't care for the dialogue.

Back