Fire Emblem Warriors General Discussion

It's releasing on the same day as Europe for NA, ble?. We're also getting a special edition which I'm totally buying.
I is happi

Last edited:
It's releasing on the same day as Europe for NA, ble?. We're also getting a special edition which I'm totally buying.
I is happi
Oh sweet, it comes out a day after my birthday. I think I'll get myself a present. lol Is the special edition just for the Switch one? I was planning on getting it for 3DS.

Oh sweet, it comes out a day after my birthday. I think I'll get myself a present. lol Is the special edition just for the Switch one? I was planning on getting it for 3DS.

It looks like it's only for the Switch, but that may change.

I missed out on the Amazon pre-order for the Special Edition, so I won't be getting it. My budget's a bit too tight without getting a discount. I'll just get the regular version or hope more Special editions pop up later.

Elise just got announced
All of her attacks have so much range, she looks like a really good character!

Dunno if it's just me but it seems like there isn't a ton of variety class-wise so far.

Dunno if it's just me but it seems like there isn't a ton of variety class-wise so far.

Yeah I'm not buying this game. It's not impressing me in any way and I really just want a main FE game on the Switch. Waiting for 2018.

I think one of the main problems is that they've barely even mentioned any of the different modes, their only focus right now is revealing characters. There's been a few mentions of a coliseum and permadeath mode, but the announcement that they exist is all we've gotten. Not even an explanation on how they work. Considering the game comes out this month in Japan they better start trying to sell the game, maybe with a Direct like HW had.

So I think everyone knows well enough already that Lyn was just announced, but in the European Direct, Caeda and Navarre were seen hiding in the background during one of the shots! (Click their names to see them) Just to bring up this boxart leak again, despite how it seemed to be fake, it just got 2 characters correct so it may have some credibility. And since Tiki is basically confirmed with her amiibo, that only leaves Anna and Celica if this ends up being true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Another note, one of the reasons that people critiqued it was because Azura wasn't on it and she was thought to be added. Since we have the overview trailers for the Fates characters (and Awakening), I think that we can count her out. The last few character announcements should be focused on characters from Marth's games, and maybe a few more oddities like Lyn and hopefully Celica.

Last edited:
So I think everyone knows well enough already that Lyn was just announced, but in the European Direct, Caeda and Navarre were seen hiding in the background during one of the shots! (Click their names to see them) Just to bring up this boxart leak again, despite how it seemed to be fake, it just got 2 characters correct so it may have some credibility. And since Tiki is basically confirmed with her amiibo, that only leaves Anna and Celica if this ends up being true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Another note, one of the reasons that people critiqued it was because Azura wasn't on it and she was thought to be added. Since we have the overview trailers for the Fates characters (and Awakening), I think that we can count her out. The last few character announcements should be focused on characters from Marth's games, and maybe a few more oddities like Lyn and hopefully Celica.

Well, since all the available Fire Emblem amiibos can be used in Fire Emblem Warriors and Celica already has her own amiibo, there's a fighting chance that she'll be in it. I'm still waiting on Alm's announcement.

the only reason i'm not entirely convinced by that is it makes no sense to exclude her (and by extension tharja) from the roster, especially because the two could make for some unique movesets

i hate it how any music in a warriors game is like 90% guitar but the ost ive heard so far has been pretty solid

though i think i'd prefer if they just used the original tracks instead of remixing them

The file size for both digital versions of Fire Emblem Warriors are revealed. It'll take about 13.1 GB on Switch and 16,811 blocks (2.05 GB) on New 3DS. Yup, chances are high that you're going to need to purchase a microSD card with higher capacity if you're keen on playing the game fairly regularly.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-switch-file-size/

Last edited:
HEY GUESS WHO JUST GOT ANNOUNCED AT THE TOKYO GAME SHOW
Yup the leak was 100% real.
SHUT_UP_ALM.png

SHUT_UP_ALM_2.png

am I the only one who is slightly upset over the lack of magic in Celica's kit? maybe it's in some advance combos, but judging by her trailer she uses her sword (Ladyblade/Beloved Zofia??) mainly

also where is my sweet bby Alm??

Back