Fire Emblem Warriors General Discussion

am I the only one who is slightly upset over the lack of magic in Celica's kit? maybe it's in some advance combos, but judging by her trailer she uses her sword (Ladyblade/Beloved Zofia??) mainly

also where is my sweet bby Alm??

I believe she's wielding Beloved Zofia. I really would love to see Celica execute Ragnarok Omega in one of her combos. That move is absolutely devastating and beautiful to watch.

You're also waiting on Alm? So am I. Why is Nintendo/Koei keeping hush about him?

Tiki being added was obvious, due to the fact her amiibo is beiing released on the same date as the game itself. I enjoyed her in Awakening.

Last edited:
fire-emblem-warriors-dlc-656x369.jpg

Fire Emblem Warriors DLC has been announced!

This DLC is in the form of 3 packs that can be bought together as a season pass or individually. Buying the season pass will unlcock Bride Lucina for your copy of the game.

The first pack to be released later this year will be based on Fire Emblem Fates. It is speculated that Azura will be a part of this pack due to Koei Tecmo teasing "the missing sibling in the game" at Tokyo Game Show when it was announced.

The second pack to be released early next year will be based on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

The third pack to be released Spring Next year will be based on Fire Emblem Awakening.

Is Bride Lucina an alternative costume or a separate character? Personally, I think it's odd to picture Lucina on the battlefield in a wedding dress.

Is Bride Lucina an alternative costume or a separate character? Personally, I think it's odd to picture Lucina on the battlefield in a wedding dress.

I'm not quite sure if its just a costume or new character entirely. I have a feeling its just a costume but I guess we'll see.

I just looked on Nintendo's website. Apparently, Bride Lucina is an alternative costume for Lucina. And like in Hyrule Warriors, the corresponding amiibo unlock new weapons and items.

Last edited:
This game looks like garbage I'm not buying it because

1. Like 25 fates characters
2. Celica is a swords user when they said there were too many swords. Let's not forget the two OC's in this game have, you guessed it, swords.
3. Robin's/Corrins got separate movesets. Meanwhile Celicas animations were re-used from Marth.
3. Shadow Dragon got a whopping three characters, I would've been happy to have Merric, or Ogma, or Minerva, or Linde.

The whole appeal of having a Warriors FE spinoff is characters and while there's a few characters that I think look really fun to play as like Takumi and the fliers, most of the cast is just bland. In FE heroes devs actually listen to the fans and here every time I hear warriors news the game just looks worse.

I've never even played an old fe game but roster is just lackluster. They even ignored the 2nd and 3rd most popular characters, Ike and Roy.

Anyway it was an amazing concept that they butchered. They could've mended that with DLC but instead we get DLC that's... More Awakening and Fates..Also brides!!!!!!!!

Hard pass.

honestly i really dont care a whole lot about this game....im sick of all fire emblem games just being like LOOK AT ALL THESE AWAKENING AND FATES CHARACTERS oh and marth....and like 3 others but FATES AND AWAKENING!! AND THEYRE ALL SWORD USERS!!!

add eirika/ephraim and id preorder instantly tho

I have only played Awakening and Fates, so I think it looks cool, but I agree that there should be characters from more different games. It might make me interested in trying some of the other Fire Emblem games. Hyrule Warriors made me try Skyward Sword because of how awesome Ghirahim was.

I don't really know much about this game to be honest. I just recently beat Awakening and now I'm making my way through Fates:Birthright. This game does look interesting though.

Forgot to mention this here yesterday, but it released a few days early in some places in Japan, meaning leaks are everywhere. First up, 3 new characters are right here!
YmB6eta.png

pmrpptf.png

QGyyTlx.png
So if Alm isn't a hidden character now and Celica is the only character from Gaiden/Echoes, I'll be a lil triggered.

Forgot to mention this here yesterday, but it released a few days early in some places in Japan, meaning leaks are everywhere. First up, 3 new characters are right here!
YmB6eta.png

pmrpptf.png

QGyyTlx.png
So if Alm isn't a hidden character now and Celica is the only character from Gaiden/Echoes, I'll be a lil triggered.

Wait I thought they were just NPC's or CPU... They're actually playable??!

I?m so torn on this game right now. I?ve never played anything from the Warriors series before and it doesn?t seem to my kind of game (not really a hack and slash kind of player). But on the other hand I absolutely love Fire Emblem and it?s characters. I don?t want to waste $90 on a game I?d play like once and don?t like. I can?t help but be drawn into it though. What should I do?

YmB6eta.png

pmrpptf.png

QGyyTlx.png

Niles! <3 Well, now I know who my main will be.

Last edited:
I’m so torn on this game right now. I’ve never played anything from the Warriors series before and it doesn’t seem to my kind of game (not really a hack and slash kind of player). But on the other hand I absolutely love Fire Emblem and it’s characters. I don’t want to waste $90 on a game I’d play like once and don’t like. I can’t help but be drawn into it though. What should I do?

Hm... maybe try buying the game from somewhere that will let you return it even after you've played it? Warriors games are a love it or hate it series, but you really won't know what side you'll be on until you play them.
I think that most game-specific stores (like GameStop, GAME, EB Games, etc) will allow you to return a game even if you've opened it, but ask them to make sure.

Apparently Fe wariors Is so says Fe heroes! Hope y'all get what you wish for!

Also alm better be in and idc bout this game

Have never been a fan of Fire Emblem, but since I loved Hyrule Warriors so much I decided to buy this game and give it a chance since it's basically Dynasty Warriors with a FE skin. I wouldn't say it's disappointing, but it certainly feels lacking... of course, that could simply be because it doesn't pander to me as I'm no FE fan. But just compared to Hyrule Warriors, it seems to be missing a few of those extra perks. Most of the characters seem generic and samey, a lot of the special attacks seem to reuse the same animations for each other, and it just seems to be a **** fest of sword fighters. Very nit picky, but the opening tutorial felt like it dragged out way too long. They should have just kept it in one episode instead of spanning it over several episodes. I also miss a few of the sound effects Zelda had, such as she ping sound when you hit an enemy who had their shield up, or the trumpet sound when a weak point gauge appeared. Still an enjoyable game, though I don't see myself going as hard as I did for the Zelda edition.

Back