• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Some Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elegant Star123

Bells
Switch
2607-9264-3411
Red Candy
Red Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Looking for some items for one of my rooms :) They are:
-baby blue bunny balloon
-dolly
-pink heart balloon
-parlor wall
-sweets sofa
-lolipop
-cat tower
-pancakes
-shaved ice lamp
-whirlpool bath

I would prefer to pay igb, but I may be able to do tbt as well. pm or vm me in case of anything :)

Last edited:
how many soft serve lamps would you want? i believe they're re-orderable so i can order as many as you need!

would the bunk bed, 3 soft serves, leaf bed, sprout table, make up case, giraffe ruler, neutral wall for 198k be ok? (2 bags of 99)

Things i have on hand: bunny r. balloon, sweets minilamp

Things i can order: crane game, giraffe ruler, game shelf, sprout table, alpine lamp

If you're willing to wait until tomorrow, I'll have the things I can order by then and I'm willing to give you it all for free!

would the bunk bed, 3 soft serves, leaf bed, sprout table, make up case, giraffe ruler, neutral wall for 198k be ok? (2 bags of 99)

that be fine! I might not be able to trade now, but would tomorrow be good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Things i have on hand: bunny r. balloon, sweets minilamp

Things i can order: crane game, giraffe ruler, game shelf, sprout table, alpine lamp

If you're willing to wait until tomorrow, I'll have the things I can order by then and I'm willing to give you it all for free!

omg, tysm! that would be great! and I'm fine waiting until tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry haha i keep finding things in the bottom of my drawers

haha it's all good ^^

I have:
-sweets bookcase
-giraffe ruler
-neutral floor
-bunked bed
-sprout table
-leaf bed
I could give to you?:)

Last edited: