Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I think that Thai commercials are amazing. They are like mini movies that just tug at your heartstrings. Here is my favourite one:

What do you guys think of it? ^_^

EDIT: This is actually a Hong Kong commercial. Pardon my mistake!

Last edited:
Since i am on my Nintendo 3DS all i see is white instead of the video, so its hard to watch the video. Sorry :/

Since i am on my Nintendo 3DS all i see is white instead of the video, so its hard to watch the video. Sorry :/

how do you use a 3ds to browse the forum and post? that's really cool but also sounds pretty confusing

i've seen this video quite a few times, i think i might have possibly teared up the first time i saw it but never started crying at it. it's pretty good

how do you use a 3ds to browse the forum and post? that's really cool but also sounds pretty confusing

i've seen this video quite a few times, i think i might have possibly teared up the first time i saw it but never started crying at it. it's pretty good

The 3DS comes with a browser, but considering how the console came out in 2011, it's pretty dated now.

^^^That and i wouldn't recommended it unless it's your last resort or last way to visit the forum

honestly you shouldn't use it as a resort at all, if you can't go on the forum normally, it ain't worth to have to go on the 3ds, just don't come on until you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but on another note, i always cry when i watch that commercial oh my god, i actually started crying when i watched it a couple seconds ago. :(

Back