• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thai Commercials

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I think that Thai commercials are amazing. They are like mini movies that just tug at your heartstrings. Here is my favourite one:

What do you guys think of it? ^_^

EDIT: This is actually a Hong Kong commercial. Pardon my mistake!

Last edited:
Since i am on my Nintendo 3DS all i see is white instead of the video, so its hard to watch the video. Sorry :/

Since i am on my Nintendo 3DS all i see is white instead of the video, so its hard to watch the video. Sorry :/

how do you use a 3ds to browse the forum and post? that's really cool but also sounds pretty confusing

i've seen this video quite a few times, i think i might have possibly teared up the first time i saw it but never started crying at it. it's pretty good

Ya like makin me sad? Cuz that's what you're doin. :))))

how do you use a 3ds to browse the forum and post? that's really cool but also sounds pretty confusing

i've seen this video quite a few times, i think i might have possibly teared up the first time i saw it but never started crying at it. it's pretty good

The 3DS comes with a browser, but considering how the console came out in 2011, it's pretty dated now.

^^^That and i wouldn't recommended it unless it's your last resort or last way to visit the forum

honestly you shouldn't use it as a resort at all, if you can't go on the forum normally, it ain't worth to have to go on the 3ds, just don't come on until you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but on another note, i always cry when i watch that commercial oh my god, i actually started crying when i watched it a couple seconds ago. :(

Back