Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
Because of my lineup (Yes i'm still selling my purple feather, it's from 2015 anyways so it wont fit my lineup. Im just not big on the color purple :s)
Let me know price, I may only buy one for the time being
Needs to be before 09-08-2014

Last edited:
I've got three rainbow feathers from last year, how about 5 TBT for each?

I have three red feathers, don't know which are the earliest, but do know one is from 2014, think the other two are 2015. Would need to add them to my lineup so you could check the dates. I can't being on a tablet or phone you don't have a mouse to hover over them to see. Price is 1k-2k and negotiable.

Last edited:
I have three red feathers, don't know which are the earliest, but do know one is from 2014, think the other two are 2015. Would need to add them to my lineup so you could check the dates. I can't being on a tablet or phone you don't have a mouse to hover over them to see. Price is 1k-2k and negotiable.

You can see on phone and tablet by holding the picture of the collectible :)

You can see on phone and tablet by holding the picture of the collectible :)

Oh wow really? Whenever I try it just brings up the options of downloading picture, opening the picture or a few other options having to do with the link to the picture, what am I doing wrong? I am on a Amazon Fire 7(not HD just standard) tablet if any of that helps. Have tried holding the icon for it, swiping acrossed it and highlighting it.

Last edited:
Oh wow really? Whenever I try it just brings up the options of downloading picture, opening the picture or a few other options having to do with the link to the picture, what am I doing wrong? I am on a Amazon Fire 7(not HD just standard) tablet if any of that helps. Have tried holding the icon for it, swiping acrossed it and highlighting it.

I see it like this.. Screenshot_20170118-152843.jpg

1.2k for the 2014 one? If you can find out the date for me

Ok works on phone, but not on my tablet. These fire tablets can be so messed up. At least I can see it on my phone Tyvm for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1.2k for the 2014 one? If you can find out the date for me

Ok I have them lined up. The last two are both 2014 but late late 2014. The second to last is 12/23/14 and the last is 12/22/14. Don't know if these will still work for you.

Ok works on phone, but not on my tablet. These fire tablets can be so messed up. At least I can see it on my phone Tyvm for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I have them lined up. The last two are both 2014 but late late 2014. The second to last is 12/23/14 and the last is 12/22/14. Don't know if these will still work for you.

No, I dont think they do :( Thank you anyways though

No, I dont think they do :( Thank you anyways though

NP at all, I didn't realize how late in the year they were but does explain why the last two would line up good in my previous line up form but not the first one because its mid 2015. Good luck with your search!

Back