• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite face style?

I've been using #4 for all my games because they're the most asian-y looking and want it to look like myself. I do love the original #1 face a lot. If i could change the eyes I would change to that :)

I always pick male 5 for my mayor because he has eyebrows and decent eyes :p
then 1, 8 and 3 are also cool for males. :p

number 11's...i don't even know and 2 male scares me :O

I chose 1 for my mayor, and 4 for my first secondary character.

Other Likes:
female 2, 8
male 1, 3, 5, 9

- I thought I'd love female 5, but just find the eyes vacant and unsettling
- 7 and 11 are my least favorite for both genders
- Female 12 was my original (couldn't stick with it, looked too much like a psycho Raggedy Ann for me xD)

Mayor Kit
Kit TPC.jpg

Dr. Nyx, Librarian
Nyx TPC.jpg

personally, i like the "default" face the best, i have it on both towns. most of the other ones are creepy to me, especially the guys

This is definitely my favorite face. It's hard for me to choose any other one!

girl-bbb.jpg

My current mayor has number 2 from this image, but as far as a favourite goes, I think I like number 1 the most. I guess I don't mind 2 since it's grown on me over time and it's not worth starting over after three years just to change her face. Next game, I suppose.

6 is my fav because cute anime cheeks and my face in real life has always been a lil reddish (genetics are a *****)

My female favourite face styles are: Numbers 1, 4 and 5. I used number 5 a lot in AC:WW, AC:CF and AC:HHD.

My favourite male face styles are: Numbers 1 and 12.

Back