• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite face style?

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
Out of sheer curiosity...
What face style do you have on your characters? Or what's your favorite style?

My current mayor has this face style!:
boy-cbb.jpg
girl-cbb.jpg
But.. I have to admit, I actually like a majority of the face styles. :)

I like most faces too, I love this girl face though, reminds me of my first GameCube face I think. 2nkmecg.jpg

Oh hey that's the same as my mayor! My real favorite is the black sparkly eyes though, I just thought half-lidded eyes would fit my town theme better.

The diamond shaped eyes are cool too!

I have this one
msPKu9i.jpg

but my favorite are the ugly ones

this
yUt9Cmv.jpg
& this
DE0BVlf.jpg
!!!!
I love them

Attachments

• msPKu9i.jpg
    msPKu9i.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 552
I love the ones with the purple eyelids. I never use a guide for my face and I've never managed to get them in all the years I've played Animal Crossing D;

WVW69jz8c5AUa9tsVR

My face, and I'm sticking with it. To be honest, when I first started, I was like "Eugh, I got the default villager look from Smash." But then when I went a little further into it, and found I could change the eye color, I made my eyes blue, like mine, IRL, and they look a million times nicer.

IJuU0X9.jpg

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?65812-what-face-will-YOU-choose-(pictures-included)

Based from the above picture (that was posted here years ago), my mayor uses the boy face from #4.
My other character uses girl face also from #4 and then another from #1. Those are probably my top three favorite face styles.

I'm not fond of my mayor's face in my first town. I think it's the boy face from #10. I answered the questions randomly and got that but I stuck with it lol

IJuU0X9.jpg

Based on the picture above (the same from Role's post lol), #8 is my favourite for the girls and #1/#5 for the boys. I also really like #8 for the boys two, I used it for my second save file in my town.

My mayor's one is #12 lmao, one of the worse imo. I didn't use a face guide because I didn't know they existed and just answered as I actually would and ended up with #12. I don't absolutely hate it though, I guess I'm just so used to seeing it that it's grown on me a lot.

The only ones I really don't like are #7 and #11 for both and #12 for the boys (those eyes though...).

IJuU0X9.jpg
Based on Role's and MayorOfMagix's image post.. (lmao)

The girl's faces I really like are #1, #5, #6 and #9. My Mayor has face #1 and I recently redid my 2nd and 3rd characters to give them faces #6 and #9. I've seen really cute Mayors with #5's face whIle doing trades. Also think #12 is kind of cute, reminds me of a doll. :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only ones I really don't like are #7 and #11 for both and #12 for the boys (those eyes though...).

I totally agree!! xD

I like the default ones (the ones looking left), the default Villager skin in SSB4 uses them. My least favourite would have to be number 7 for both boys and girls.

They are all so cute, I can't wait to see more added. As for me, I went for the default girl one, I also really like the eyes with the three eyelashes on top (#2 of the picture with all the eyes).

IJuU0X9.jpg

Totally found this image myself (NOT)

Mine is number 2 for girls! :D I also like 8, 1 and 3 too C:

For boys, I like these faces:

boy-abb.jpg boy-bab.jpg boy-bbb.jpg

For girls, I like these faces:

girl-aaa.jpg girl-baa.jpg

Back