• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America CLOSED

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (26) +
Taking a break from this for awhile thanks to everyone who traded with me and helped grow my collection :)

Last edited:
Jingle, Timmy, Rodeo, Tammi and Bree for Maple, Marina, and Muffy?

I also have Lottie, Rizzo and Robin from season 4 and Vic from Season 2 if you're interested in them to add to my offer.

Retracting my offer, this seems sketchy to me.

Last edited:
I'm in need of your anchovy, wendell, daisy, astrid and maple :)

You can pick from my doubles: tangy, cube, franklin, jingle, chevre, rodeo, bree :)

Please let me trade your Maple! I can offer you multiple for her!
Look at my thread for my dupes...i have too many to tellyou!

Please let me trade your Maple! I can offer you multiple for her!
Look at my thread for my dupes...i have too many to tellyou!

Sure i'd be willing to trade her , how many cards what you be willing to trade? i'd like to have your Isabelle and Brewster too if possible

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you

Poppy,Snake,Bangle,Timmy(008),Digby(009) and Luna for only Maple and marina? Thats 6 for 2 :)

Willing to add more if needed? have like 14 specials more

What specials?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willow for Kody? :)

Sure! pm your info and we can get all set up! :)

Last edited:
I have:
001 isabelle, 008 timmy, 014 luna, 020 curt, 032 bluebear, 078 roscoe, 212 timmy
For
294 maple, 234'marina, 259 stinky. 261 tucker,266 joey, 276 astrid, 287 claudia,

I have prio for maple and marina..

Last edited:
i have 020 Curt, 099 Molly, 109 Porter, 118 Poncho, 127 Kitt, 140 Avery, 142 Peck, 151 Groucho, 155 Butch, 163 Ed, 176 Sprinkle, 181 Drake, 211 Grams, 215 Isabelle, 249 Beardo, 251 Chester, and 295 Antonio

tell me which ones you'd need, also what region are your cards?

I know I'd want a Drago card for sure, if your cards are NA region

Last edited:
i have franklin and jingle, would you possibly trade 1 for marina?

edit: or for marina and maple? o:

Last edited:
Since Kristine015 trust you i can give it a go :) looking for marina, wolfgang and maple. Can trade multiple cards from my thread. Let me know if you still want to :)

i have 020 Curt, 099 Molly, 109 Porter, 118 Poncho, 127 Kitt, 140 Avery, 142 Peck, 151 Groucho, 155 Butch, 163 Ed, 176 Sprinkle, 181 Drake, 211 Grams, 215 Isabelle, 249 Beardo, 251 Chester, and 295 Antonio

tell me which ones you'd need, also what region are your cards?

I know I'd want a Drago card for sure, if your cards are NA region

My cards are indeed NA, and I would love to trade you Drago for Molly if you're still interested?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have franklin and jingle, would you possibly trade 1 for marina?

edit: or for marina and maple? o:

Sorry both Marina and my Maples are pending at the moment :/

my molly and kabuki for your mira, mitzi, and daisy?

I could offer you stimmt and, if the other trade falls through, Digby for your Muffy and Winnie :)

Back