North America CLOSED

Hey, I'm interested in Daisy, Boone, and Bam. Please check my trading thread here to see my doubles ^_^. I'm in Canada, and would ask that you please send the cards first since you are new. I will send my end of the trade once I receive your cards. If you're not okay with that, that's okay. We can just hold off on trading until you are more established here. Let me know if anything I have interests you! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in Daisy, Boone, and Bam. Please check my trading thread here to see my doubles ^_^. I'm in Canada, and would ask that you please send the cards first since you are new. I will send my end of the trade once I receive your cards. If you're not okay with that, that's okay. We can just hold off on trading until you are more established here. Let me know if anything I have interests you! Thanks! :)

Hey just pm'd you!

Hi! I'm interested in Lucky! ^^ I have Purrl, Becky, Timmy, Rocco, and Gayle! Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your PM! I'd love to trade my Timmy for your Cheri, if you're up for that! :)

Back