• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America CLOSED

Hey, I'm interested in Daisy, Boone, and Bam. Please check my trading thread here to see my doubles ^_^. I'm in Canada, and would ask that you please send the cards first since you are new. I will send my end of the trade once I receive your cards. If you're not okay with that, that's okay. We can just hold off on trading until you are more established here. Let me know if anything I have interests you! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in Daisy, Boone, and Bam. Please check my trading thread here to see my doubles ^_^. I'm in Canada, and would ask that you please send the cards first since you are new. I will send my end of the trade once I receive your cards. If you're not okay with that, that's okay. We can just hold off on trading until you are more established here. Let me know if anything I have interests you! Thanks! :)

Hey just pm'd you!

Ok I see that you have Lucky will you trade him for these 2 cards Jingle and Purrl

Hi! I'm interested in Lucky! ^^ I have Purrl, Becky, Timmy, Rocco, and Gayle! Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your PM! I'd love to trade my Timmy for your Cheri, if you're up for that! :)

Back