• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Got all the fish! But according to Blathers I'm still missing some fish!

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I can't find a single video on YouTube where the player shows off the complete fish collection with the museum name plates.

How can I find out which fish I'm still missing?

Wild World, for the record. Not New Leaf.

Last edited:
Check your encyclopedia. It should be next to your TPC when you have your items opened.
Wild World, for the record. Not New Leaf.

Anyway, talk to Blathers and look at the list of fish and check them off using my spreadsheet, but make sure to remove my checks first - https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkNtOHHTlqkf011VBSiY9lKLHspN

You should be able to just download it and do whatever you want, but let me know if you have any issues. And yeah, I never finished filling in the Bugs section or got near completing my museum. Oh well.

I have found out that fish in the museum are almost in the same order as the encyclopedia.

I still have to donate a Angelfish. I have to wait until May :( Why didn't I donate it before, why did I sale it to Nook?

Last edited:
I have found out that fish in the museum are almost in the same order as the encyclopedia.

I still have to donate a Angelfish. I have to wait until May :( Why didn't I donate it before, why did I sale it to Nook?

Museum donations should always be top priority... unless you don't realise it hasn't been donated, I guess. Oh well, May's not too far away. I won't encourage you to time travel.

Check your encyclopedia. It should be next to your TPC when you have your items opened.

Were you talking about Wild World or New Leaf? TPC suggests New Leaf, but there is an encyclopedia in that general area in Wild World, I think. Never really used it, to be honest, and now I'm just forgetting things. Sorry if I made a mistake.

Back