• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

6 unrealistic things you would like for the world?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
1. Humans to be erased, sorry we're a burden to the world.
2. Global Warming to be erased.
3. Carnivorous diets to be erased , I would love for animals to survive only on food that isn't another animal.
4. Enough space on the world for unlimited amounts of animals.
5. Unlimited food for animals.
6. For all animals to be friends. ^w^

I love animals! (Except for Humans, they suck.)

Last edited:
I'd like everybody to be vegan, or at least not eat anything an animal had to be killed or harmed for. I like to imagine it as a possibility someday, but right now (and most likely in my lifetime), I can't see it happening. Just need to try and live your life setting an example of what you think is right and hope for the best.

3. Carnivorous diets to be erased , I would love for animals to survive only on food that isn't another animal.

It sounds great in theory, but certain animals breed way too much. The meat eaters keep their populations under control. That's important, because if there's too many plant eaters, they'll eat all of the plants. And then none of the animals would have anything to eat.

In this day and age, for people to stop being so whiney and entitled.

Anyway, for my answer for this, I really just have one. And yes, it feels completely unrealistic, but...

I wish humans would all just get along. No more starting wars or judging people for their race, gender, whatever.

It sounds great in theory, but certain animals breed way too much. The meat eaters keep their populations under control. That's important, because if there's too many plant eaters, they'll eat all of the plants. And then none of the animals would have anything to eat.

That's why I said unlimited space for animals so overpopulation wouldn't be a worry and unlimited food (which includes plants because plants are food) so plants dropping in numbers wouldn't be a worry either, that's why the title says "unrealistic" things because they are unrealistic and will never happen.

I already know this so there's no need to explain and it is sad but what can you do?

Last edited:
everything will always be alright in the very end
supernatural powers existed within everyone (i just want an excuse to be special)
no more wars or discrimination!!

The usual stuff you'd expect to see posted, I guess, the end of world hunger, wars, et. Flying cars. Humanity flourishing more and getting their junk in order, making more cool rubbish inventions, medication, and managing to have everyone be well off.

Last edited:

Animals are bred by humans for consumption. As more people go vegan, less animals are bred for consumption. As such, if everyone eventually goes vegan (which may not even happen, and if it did, would gradually take place over many years), then animals would no longer be farmed. So their population would not be an issue.

Animals are bred by humans for consumption. As more people go vegan, less animals are bred for consumption. As such, if everyone eventually goes vegan (which may not even happen, and if it did, would gradually take place over many years), then animals would no longer be farmed. So their population would not be an issue.

And considering the fact that most animals that reproduce vastly aren't known to have long lifespans, e.g rabbits.
Its ironic.

Last edited:
1. People valuing diversity instead of being afraid of it
2. People putting a higher value on education
3. Genuine equality between men and women around the world
4. People having a greater love and respect for nature and non-human animals
5. Religious texts being updated to be congruent with modern knowledge/values (rather than being seen as infallible)
6. Pretty much abolishing the modern entertainment industry

Can we get rid of evil? I mean. That's the main problem with the world.

1. world peace
2. people have an educated debate (on political or other news).
-- like research first and then argue politely with source and legit reasoning.
3. everyone is healthy ( no deadly diseases / cancer)
4. end world hunger
5. equality for all ( everyone don't care of each color of our skins or nationality)
6. bad drugs abolished for good

In this day and age, for people to stop being so whiney and entitled.

This is something I'd also want. I've noticed in the last 10 years how things have changed, more people can't take responsibility for themselves.

It would be a nice world if we could get rid of discrimination completely. For people to realise that everybody is equal regardless of money/race/disability/gender/sexuality. But it would never happen. It's definitely something that has improved but will never be wiped out entirely I don't think.

Mostly it's the small things I would like to change but will never happen because most of it comes down to human nature

I'd settle for peace and love but I'm not holding my breath. Humans as a collective seem to be incapable of both.

1. Unicorns
2. Unicorns
3. UNICORNS
4. UNNIICOORRNNNS
5. Blue Corn
6. UNNNIICOORNNNSSSS

. Peace; no more war
. Capitalism to disappear
. The wasteful/disposable trend to disappear
. Being nice to the environment; goodbye pollution
. People being more patient
. People being more selfless

1. Dragons. I want dragons, and more mythical creatures like mermaids, harpies.
2. It would also be great if we can get rid of nuclear bombs, and war in general.
3. Replace guns and bombs with magical melee weapons with spirits in there that pop out and say "There is a 0.2% chance you will pass this test."
4. It would be pretty great if everyone were wizards too.
5. And if pokemon were real.
6. idk im just going off on things i truly think are unrealistic which is pretty much everything fantasy. stuff like "human erasure" since we are already on that path with the way we are destroying our planet. (and bees)

Last edited:
i just want us all to live in peace and love, remove all pessimism in the world, and for kindness to rule over rudeness. That's all.

Back