• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When Are You Not "Okay"?

When Are You Not "Okay?"

• Every Day.

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • Once a week.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • Once every two-three weeks.

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Once every 2-3 months.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Once every 4-8 months.

• Once every 9-12 months.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Once a year.

• Total voters
If there was a couple of times a week, I'd vote for that, but there is none, so I'll just say once a week. Usually something goes on in my life where I just want things to get better and not kill me.

Every day is a responsibility after responsibility it I take it one day after another. There is always a day in the week that will screw you over though

I voted once a week because when I have school, yes, there will always be someone or something ruining your day. Being at home is a safe haven for me though so during summers, I hardly ever have a bad day. ^^

It depends....

Something has to happen for me to get really down.
But once I get really sad it's so hard to bring myself back up..

I wouldn't say I have depression

Summer 2012 was hell for me though. I definitely think I was depressed then...
But there was a reason for it. I lost my best friend.
But it effected me so much I was so so sad. I barely ate that summer...
It was other things, but that was the start of it.

With me when something happens it bothers me so much more than makes sense for it to.

Probably once a week when i choose to remember that i lost someone i really close to me and now all i can do is wallow in self pity they were toxic anyway so shrug emote

Last edited:
Back