• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When Are You Not "Okay"?

When Are You Not "Okay?"

• Every Day.

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • Once a week.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • Once every two-three weeks.

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Once every 2-3 months.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Once every 4-8 months.

• Once every 9-12 months.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Once a year.

• Total voters
most of the time i don't grow severely depressed, but it's more of a question whether there was something that struck me into a melancholic mood. it happens randomly, depending on my surroundings.

i'm generally alright though. i have relatively thick skin and i try to think positively although reality can sometimes creep in. my father also goes on semi-drunken ramblings that are endlessly regretful and sad, so that doesn't help. i try my best. :)

Somewhere between every day and every week, but I chose every day. I have anxiety issues and that can make things pretty difficult for me.

Depends I guess. Probably a lot of time since, well my dad is a huge bully and nuisance and yeah my life is pretty meh most of the time.

Life needs to hit me real hard to make me not "ok". My life has had the ups and the downs. I've learned to take every day with a smile, thankful for what I do have!

I tend to push my emotions away till I have a weekly breakdown, but I'm fine with this, I've grown accustomed to it ^^

Most days of the week depending on what's happening

A month.

i hope you get "it", because i'm going through it right now..

My existential crisises tend to happen on a weekly schedule

I usually go a few months between episodes, but summer tends to see an increase in them because I tend to be socially isolated a lot without having school or anything like that. Hopefully things'll be different this year though!

i was never really okay until i met my current boyfriend. hes really turned my life around in lots of good ways. i still have depression and trouble with finding who i really am, but with the help of him and my friends i want to actually do things to succeed instead of just offing myself.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyday because i'm constantly thinking of stressful things like where i want to work, when i want to get my permit, and other things. Although it's usually every night before i go to bed when it's the worst. I hope i'm not the only one here, but starting at about 2-3 hours before i go to bed i feel generally really terrible and i feel like i don't want to do anything, even if i know i'd enjoy it. Around that time is when it's the worst, because since i'm not doing anything the only thing on my mind are the things that make me stressed.

I use to be worse and I chose everyday but I think its gone way back to every 2-3 weeks.
Not sure why I guess school is better.

theres a lot of **** going on in my life right now. family problems and school problems and relationship problems, job problems... its never okay anymore except the days i'm with my friends or go shopping or out of town. i am greatful for everything because some people have it way worse but my little world feels like its ending

Every day, week, month, century, decade tbh! Even when I'm okay, I'm not really okay. Like lately things have been going smoothly but if I think about what I actually have to deal with, I'm filled with dread.

2/3 months as i supress my feelings till theY BURST and then im chill again

lmao im never ok depression is fun n every time im not Ultra Sad im dissociating hard time so not that nice my dude

Back