Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Once every 4-8 months.

• Once every 9-12 months.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Once a year.

• Total voters
i tend to push anything i'm sad or stressed or upset about to the back of my mind until i can't push it back any further and i can't avoid my feelings any more, and then i think about them too much and get all quiet and overthink things. tends to happen every few weeks/a month or so

Last edited:
Once a week at least. Usually a few times a day tbh with the occasional day being great.

God I need therapy.

i probably have a serious down moment about once a week, which i attribute to uni, like pumpkins i tend to just store a lot of anxieties and problems away until i need to deal with them

Maybe a couple times a year? Only when I've been really busy/stressed and not getting enough sleep, which doesn't happen much now that I'm better at prioritizing health stuff.

Once every two or three weeks. It's funny because when bad things happen it's usually other people's reactions that upset me. The bad thing itself is easier for me to cope with.

At least once a week. Usually, one bad thing happens or I feel bad about something one day, and then my mood and attitude are crap for days and days afterwards.

People don't get suicide.

"Attention."
"Weak."
"Pathetic."
"A Joke."

Those type of comments make me want to kill myself more.

Man, you guys need to get into some heavy metal. It sounds really stupid, but it's very true. I used to feel the exact same, I rarely felt Ok, or like anybody really got me, probably mid-teens through mid-20's. A couple friend's actual suicides, as well as a couple other accidental friend deaths really doused that fire with gasoline. Throw in some (a lot) of heartbreak, general other confusion about what I was doing or where I was going. There were many years spent in the trenches.

At some point a friend introduced me to a band called Hatebreed. The name is deceiving, as is the entire genre of heavy metal. It's interpreted as hateful, devilish, horror. Don't get me wrong, there are styles of metal (one called black metal, for example) that are basically horror movies, devil worshiping stuff. But a ton of it isn't. Much of it is incredibly positive, motivational and inspiring. Like no other genre of music, the lyrics are about how to deal with life's trenches. It's an acquired taste, it takes some effort to begin to enjoy. But once you get there, it's life changing.

I once saw a post on twitter: "Who needs a therapist when you have Hatebreed?" I'll leave the first song I ever heard by them. Hopefully at least one person listens to it & gets the message.

i mean i have the desire to die at least twice everyday so

Tell that to a therapist and they'll admit you for 30 days... it's annoying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man, you guys need to get into some heavy metal. It sounds really stupid, but it's very true. I used to feel the exact same, I rarely felt Ok, or like anybody really got me, probably mid-teens through mid-20's. A couple friend's actual suicides, as well as a couple other accidental friend deaths really doused that fire with gasoline.

Well, see when a friend commits suicide... it's not a problem according to my parents..

- - - Post Merge - - -

At some point a friend introduced me to a band called Hatebreed. The name is deceiving, as is the entire genre of heavy metal. It's interpreted as hateful, devilish, horror.

I am fine with the music... would actually listen to it but... people would judge me and put death threats in my bookbag... again...

Last edited:
being "okay" is pretty subjective actually. like is okay just passing by and drifting through life, or is it being happy and stress free? i think of okay as not great and not bad, the middle ground. so i'll say, i'm always not okay, since i seem to be more of the bad than the good most of the time.

Back