Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
So I'm going to move one of my Sanrio characters and I am tossing between these three.
I love all of their designs but can't make a decision. So I'm going to ask you guys which you like best. Please vote and tell me why you chose that villager in particular!

Last edited:
I love how colourful and magical and fluffy Etoile looks ^_^ I don't like Chelsea's colour scheme or face design, and Chai is adorable but her face isn't very defined.. It looks faded somehow, which takes away her appeal (for me, anyway). Can't go wrong with Etoile! :D

Nobody likes Chelsea, but I do. I have all 3 of these cuties in my second town and I prefer that My Melody deer.

Last edited:
Nobody likes Chelsea, but I do. I have all 3 of these cuties in my second town and I prefer that My Melody deer.

I've noticed that Chelsea isn't as popular as I imagined she would be
Yet from the first moment I saw a photo of her I knew she would be my favourite, she's much cuter than Diana while still looking elegant. Just a shame she's not peppy

So I voted Chelsea :) although etoile has really grown on me

Last edited:
?toile, i'm not really into pastel stuff but she's so pretty & cute. she has the best set too

Etoile! She is a sweet pea!!

I like Chai too but Etoile takes the cake!
Sadly with Chelsea, her face is really weird looking so despite having My Melody, I cant like her. XP

I think I like Chelsea more than ?toile now, she's just too cute to resist. I fell in love with her as soon as she popped out of the lamp, she looks far better in-game than I imagined. ?toile is nice too, but Chelsea was a very nice surprise for me. My vote will go to her.

I love little Etoile, as her name means star in french which is pretty and adorable without being cheesy, and her design is my favorite since I love her pastel purple fleece flecked with "stardust" as well as her star headband and scarf. Her Kiki and Lala house is also adorable!

As far as the others go, I love Chelsea's headband (the My Melody ears) however her green bob and boring facial features make her less desirable to me, however she is cute! I also like Chai however since she has the (super cute) tea cup on her head she towers over the other villagers making her oddly stand out. Overall Etoile fit in my town better and she was my favorite as soon as I saw her, but I think you will be happy with any of these! Best of luck picking one out!

?toile is my favorite. I don't normally like villagers like her (sheep or that kind of design in general), but I like her a lot for some reason.

Chelsea wears bunny ears a flower and gloves. GLOVES!!! Chelsea's why I wanted the cards in the first place and I love her

?toile is currently in the lead but I think I'm gonna leave the poll open for a bit longer just in case.

I really like Chai, her design just really appeals to me and I didn't expect to get an elephant edition of the "special animals" crew, considering elephants aren't really that popular anyways so it was a surprise for me too.

Back