• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Apple vs Microsoft

Which is best?

• Apple

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Both

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
They both suck imo but at least Microsoft isnt overpriced af.

As someone who has actually owned both, they both have their upsides and downsides. But next time I buy a computer I'll probably just put Linux on it, since I'm honestly tired of dealing with both OSX and Windows. And then I'll just use a virtual machine for Windows for any gaming.

Apple products are horrible. I really don't know how people can use them. I use way more Microsoft products.

Well I don't own any newer Microsoft products I only have Apple so I can't really compare
And it wouldn't be fair to compare new Apple to like windows XP :lemon:

Apple gave me a good phone. Microsoft well, did a lot more for me. So I may as well go with them.

i love my iphone, but their macs are really not that great lmao

macs are the worst thing i've ever had the displeasure of using, and i honestly would never use macs as a computer for anything

their phones are better, but windows phones are so ungodly terrible that isn't much of a feat

Last edited:
Macs.

Both have their goods and their bads and it depends on what you use it for. I'm a graphic designer so my job requires a good computer that can handle the hard software work load. Macs do that perfectly. They're not quite a gaming computer but I don't care for PC games anyway. The iMac is hands down one of the best computers I've ever owned.

Microsoft does have its perks but I can't deal with it's overwhelming negatives. I'm not a Mac fanboy, I don't care. But I do know that I'm not buying a Microsoft computer ever again.

I use mac products because I find they last longer and are much more convenient. When I used to work in research I could never use my computer for data analysis which sucked, but now that I only use it for email, Microsoft office and watching movies I don't see any reason to get a PC.

Microsoft all the way. Apple sells overpriced, oversimplified products that will never be able to match what you could build yourself.

when i was doing my degree and doing tons of media editing and pre/post-production work, i predominately used macs just because the software is really a lot better built in, usable, etc. but for personal use, yeah, pc all the way. that's why its in the name ;)

Back