Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3015-9823-3713
Spring Sakura
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (62) +
Hellos, I'm looking to add some new friends to play AC:NL with (as most of mine never play anymore...)

I usually play around 5:30-9:00 NZDT and I'm generally on anytime during the weekends (That's NZDT again ^-^)

Besides that I'm 22 and my friend code is 2809-7497-7385

Thanks!

Howdy, I'm 32 and usually on more than often than not 24/7 hehe. Can we visit each others towns? I'd like to test my connection.

Hey, I play quite a bit around that time.
If you ever want to play together let me know. :)

I'm online right now for some ungodly reason so feel free to add me.

Ironically I'm actually going to be offline until tomorrow ^-^

I really didn't expect to have any people reply so fast!?!? I was hoping to get some rest while my 3DS charges ^-^

I'll make sure to follow up requests tomorrow!

Hi, most of the people in my friends list stopped playing in 2013 or 2014 so I'd love to add some new people. :D I'm 32. Feel free to add me and let me know so I can add you back.

Last edited:
heyo, i'm new to the game as of the 2nd. i'd be happy to add you as a friend at the soonest opportunity, so you can add me whenever. :)

I've just added everyone from Scynessaa upwards. My town is currently open so your free to visit once registered ^-^

Feel free to add me, an anyone else may as well just vm/pm and let me know so i can return the add

I thought I'd just say this again but please consider the weird New Zealand time I've put in my first post. I dunno about you but I (generally ^-^) don't play at 2 in the morning over here in New Zealand!

Edit: also I've added everyone above this post so I hope I'll be awake when your online :(

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya! I don't have many friends (or any at all >~<) that play animal crossing and I'm really hoping to make new ones! :3 I'm 19 and I play animal crossing every chance I get ^. ^ let me know if you add me and I'll add chu back

Back