• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Leaf friends

Hellfish

Felyne Food 🐟
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3015-9823-3713
Spring Sakura
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (62) +
Hellos, I'm looking to add some new friends to play AC:NL with (as most of mine never play anymore...)

I usually play around 5:30-9:00 NZDT and I'm generally on anytime during the weekends (That's NZDT again ^-^)

Besides that I'm 22 and my friend code is 2809-7497-7385

Thanks!

Howdy, I'm 32 and usually on more than often than not 24/7 hehe. Can we visit each others towns? I'd like to test my connection.

Hey, I play quite a bit around that time.
If you ever want to play together let me know. :)

I'm online right now for some ungodly reason so feel free to add me.

Ironically I'm actually going to be offline until tomorrow ^-^

I really didn't expect to have any people reply so fast!?!? I was hoping to get some rest while my 3DS charges ^-^

I'll make sure to follow up requests tomorrow!

Hi, most of the people in my friends list stopped playing in 2013 or 2014 so I'd love to add some new people. :D I'm 32. Feel free to add me and let me know so I can add you back.

Last edited:
heyo, i'm new to the game as of the 2nd. i'd be happy to add you as a friend at the soonest opportunity, so you can add me whenever. :)

I've just added everyone from Scynessaa upwards. My town is currently open so your free to visit once registered ^-^

Feel free to add me, an anyone else may as well just vm/pm and let me know so i can return the add

I thought I'd just say this again but please consider the weird New Zealand time I've put in my first post. I dunno about you but I (generally ^-^) don't play at 2 in the morning over here in New Zealand!

Edit: also I've added everyone above this post so I hope I'll be awake when your online :(

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya! I don't have many friends (or any at all >~<) that play animal crossing and I'm really hoping to make new ones! :3 I'm 19 and I play animal crossing every chance I get ^. ^ let me know if you add me and I'll add chu back

Back