Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
I got some new amiibo today, which I want to scan in tomorrow for a giveaway! Who would you like to visit? :)
Summer Isabelle, Kicks, Lottie, or Kapp'n?

Summer Isabelle because I want the Summer Town Hall top ;) haha

thank you for voting everyone! :) I'll try to have the amiibo scanned in for the giveaway around 5 pm PST tomorrow!

I haven't seen Summer Isabelle's RV yet, so my vote's for her. ^u^

Last bump before the giveaway! Looks like it's gonna be either Isabelle or Kapp'n! ❤��

There's a tie for Isabelle & Kapp'n, so I guess I'll base this off of who's online: tell me who you voted for, kappn or Isabelle, whoever is available first to visit will get their amiibo of choice :)

Huh, someone must've voted right as a I posted this :0
Since there's two of you already ready who voted for Kappn, I can scan him in today, and Isabelle tomorrow? Would that be alright with everyone? :)

^_^ I can't say no to that, but only if everybody else would be okay with that. Either way, thank you so much!

you're welcome! thank you everyone for voting <3
as for arize and kira, i think i'm already friends with both of you (Kira for sure, lol)! just let me know when you're available to come over :) just give me a few minutes to get everything set up! <3

kapp'n :) ... whoops I'm late haha

Last edited:
arize, xme, & kira, about to open gates! :) i've left some gifts for you right outside the campsite, please feel free to pick one up before visiting Kapp'n :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back