• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Who Should I Scan In Tomorrow?

Which amiibo RV should I scan tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
I got some new amiibo today, which I want to scan in tomorrow for a giveaway! Who would you like to visit? :)
Summer Isabelle, Kicks, Lottie, or Kapp'n?

Haven't seen Kapp'n's RV yet. I'm curious to see what's in it. :)

Summer Isabelle because I want the Summer Town Hall top ;) haha

thank you for voting everyone! :) I'll try to have the amiibo scanned in for the giveaway around 5 pm PST tomorrow!

I haven't seen Summer Isabelle's RV yet, so my vote's for her. ^u^

Last bump before the giveaway! Looks like it's gonna be either Isabelle or Kapp'n! ❤��

There's a tie for Isabelle & Kapp'n, so I guess I'll base this off of who's online: tell me who you voted for, kappn or Isabelle, whoever is available first to visit will get their amiibo of choice :)

I voted for Kapp'n ^_^

EDIT: Although it seems like Isabelle won anyway?

Last edited:
I also voted for Kapp'n, but it does look like Isabelle took a last minute victory.

Huh, someone must've voted right as a I posted this :0
Since there's two of you already ready who voted for Kappn, I can scan him in today, and Isabelle tomorrow? Would that be alright with everyone? :)

^_^ I can't say no to that, but only if everybody else would be okay with that. Either way, thank you so much!

you're welcome! thank you everyone for voting <3
as for arize and kira, i think i'm already friends with both of you (Kira for sure, lol)! just let me know when you're available to come over :) just give me a few minutes to get everything set up! <3

kapp'n :) ... whoops I'm late haha

Last edited:
arize, xme, & kira, about to open gates! :) i've left some gifts for you right outside the campsite, please feel free to pick one up before visiting Kapp'n :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back