• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

House exterior help

cleoquartz

Cleo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1857-6276-9685
I wanted to see how a Zen exterior would look with lighter colors, like pink & white etc...
I have only ever seen harsh/darker colors with Zen exterior, as it matches with the rest of the zen stuff.

Does anyone know if there are any photos of zen exteriors with lighter colors? I don't wanna accidentally waste bells to find out! Thank you! xx :)

HNI_0038.JPG

One of my alt characters has the garden exterior and green roof. I think it looks quite nice :) I've changed the hedge to the lighter one since then.

Last edited:
View attachment 192602

One of my alt characters has the garden exterior and green roof. I think it looks quite nice :) I've changed the hedge to the lighter one since then.

That does look nice! I love Zen & Castle, but the grey color that rides up the wall can look quite odd with some stuff. I tlooks good with the purple & green, though. I think I might try something like regal walls with a white roof, maybe. Orpossibly pink walls??

don't know if this helps, but here's some comparison examples of all the styles with some different colors [link]?

i do think the regal and white could look good!

don't know if this helps, but here's some comparison examples of all the styles with some different colors [link]?

i do think the regal and white could look good!

I just looked up some comparisons & combinations as key words and found a few things for reference! I'm pretty confident now. Thank you!

Back