House exterior help

cleoquartz

Cleo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1857-6276-9685
I wanted to see how a Zen exterior would look with lighter colors, like pink & white etc...
I have only ever seen harsh/darker colors with Zen exterior, as it matches with the rest of the zen stuff.

Does anyone know if there are any photos of zen exteriors with lighter colors? I don't wanna accidentally waste bells to find out! Thank you! xx :)

HNI_0038.JPG

One of my alt characters has the garden exterior and green roof. I think it looks quite nice :) I've changed the hedge to the lighter one since then.

Last edited:
View attachment 192602

One of my alt characters has the garden exterior and green roof. I think it looks quite nice :) I've changed the hedge to the lighter one since then.

That does look nice! I love Zen & Castle, but the grey color that rides up the wall can look quite odd with some stuff. I tlooks good with the purple & green, though. I think I might try something like regal walls with a white roof, maybe. Orpossibly pink walls??

don't know if this helps, but here's some comparison examples of all the styles with some different colors [link]?

i do think the regal and white could look good!

don't know if this helps, but here's some comparison examples of all the styles with some different colors [link]?

i do think the regal and white could look good!

I just looked up some comparisons & combinations as key words and found a few things for reference! I'm pretty confident now. Thank you!

Back