• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Aika Village Update/Theory Discussion

Mayor_Rhena001

Always Waiting
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
I just visited Aika Village, and it has REALLY changed recently.

To make this easier, here is a list that includes the new stuff: sta.sh/0kj18arzdg7
(let me know if the link doesn't work ok?)

I haven't added my own theory yet, but as you can tell by the title that I think the Aika Village story is about purgatory.

I just wanna know what you guys think, based on the new clues I found while exploring. In fact, you can check it yourself if you wanna (I lost the code but there is a new address for it for the update).

Wow! So the creator updated it? That's good! I was so sad when I found out you couldn't visit all those great dream addresses. If anyone knows the updated code, please tell me! I would love to check it out again!

Wow! So the creator updated it? That's good! I was so sad when I found out you couldn't visit all those great dream addresses. If anyone knows the updated code, please tell me! I would love to check it out again!

Here's the code: 6B00 - 0026 - B459

Found it when I was exploring the comments on a Chuggaconroy vid. It seems like a fake town, but it's the real one. :)

I didn't think they were gonna update it. I actually forgot about it
But before the update & after I visited the town & watched a bunch of videos about it
Lots of people say that the doll was possessed & made the main character kill her abusive & pushy mother. And then buried here in the beach or something.
That or the red doll in the house was used to represent her so it's like. She could've killed everyone & then killed herself at the end. I forgot.
But I am totally gonna visit whenever I can because I love that place so much

Back