Buying Looking to complete wishlist!

Hi~ If you're looking for RV/amiibo figurine items, and if no one helps you, check out my shop- I also offer sanrio items at my shop :)

Last edited:
hello there! I have the candy jar, claw-foot tub, ice cream case, & sailor skirt. if you're interested I'd be down to do a trade :lemon:

hello there! I have the candy jar, claw-foot tub, ice cream case, & sailor skirt. if you're interested I'd be down to do a trade :lemon:

What would you like in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have all the Sanrio items that you asked for ready for you when your ready! :)

Thank you so much! I'll pm you

Last edited:
Hey! If you're interested in a trade,

I have these on your wishlist:
antique clock
ballet slippers
cupcake
cup of tea
donut box
elegant bench
elegant chair
pastel low table
rice cooker
standing TV
trellis

To Trade:
Princess Chest
barbell
Re-Tail clock

You can choose up to 5 from the wishlist items or all + 3 tbt?

Let me know! VM or PM?

Hi again! I can offer you Sable and Mabel's 3ds and the Sewing Kit?
In return for the Flower Bed and the Cypress Plant?

Last edited:
My Kitchen Sink, Kotatsu, Ice-Cream Case, Milk Case, and Pop-Up Book for your Store Shelf and Synthesizer?

Hi! How about we help each other, one item from your Wishlist for one of mine? :)

I can get you (15) :

Aurora Screen
Azalea Bonzai
Ballet Outfit
Ballet slippers
Blue ballet outfit
Blossom lantern
Candy jar
Claw foot tub
Driver's hat
Durian flower basket
Fan palm
Moth orchid
Red riding dress
Heavy tome
3ds mable

And I'd love to get in return (15) :

2x zen cushion
Zen desk
Zen screen
Zen cupboard
Simple rose
Stacked magazines
Standing sink
Towel basket
Ikebana display
Sand castle
Book stands
Cutting board set
Document stack
Fish n chips

Let me know if that would work for you ^-^ ❤️ xx

Last edited:
Sounds good! I won't be able to trade for a few hours but can I just let you know when I'm available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What were you looking for in return?

Feel free to VM me whenever! I'll be gone for a bit but after 3pm PST I'll pop on occasionally :blush:

I have the Timmy and tommy 3ds and piece of heart in return can I have 20tbt :)? That's what everyone's been selling each aiimbo item ^^

deal! please let me know when you will be ready for trading! would it be possible for you to come to my town and deliver or should i go to your town?

deal! please let me know when you will be ready for trading! would it be possible for you to come to my town and deliver or should i go to your town?

Reread my comment. Sorry, I had this thread mixed up with another thread I commented in. I always sell regular items for 1 tbt and special items a little higher. If you're still interested, I'd like to do a delivery.

Last edited:
Reread my comment. Sorry, I had this thread mixed up with another thread I commented in. I always sell regular items for 1 tbt and special items a little higher. If you're still interested, I'd like to do a delivery.
what would the total come to?

Last edited:
Back