Buying Worthy Painting! Last artwork needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Party Animals πŸ₯³
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Splat Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Green Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Kaleidoclover
Kaleidoclover
Feedback
100% (241) +
I'm after the Worthy Painting! As the title says, I'm only 4 pieces ONE piece away from completely the art section of my museum!

I can pay tbt/igb/RV items. I have all the amiibo figures plus a bunch of welcome amiibo cards, just ask me about it and we can work something out :)

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:
I have a bunch of those common paintings. They truly are common in my town. Let me know when you want to meet up, I can drop it off or you can come pick it up :)

I have a bunch of those common paintings. They truly are common in my town. Let me know when you want to meet up, I can drop it off or you can come pick it up :)

Ah, thank you very much :) How much are you after for it?
Also may I ask what other art pieces you have?

I have literally 4 or 5 common paintings so I'm perfectly fine just giving you one for free :) I will have to look in my house to see what else I have. It's possible that I have Wistful or Worthy, but I better look before saying so for sure. I'm making some ice cream now so after I eat it I'll look and get back to you :)

I have literally 4 or 5 common paintings so I'm perfectly fine just giving you one for free :) I will have to look in my house to see what else I have. It's possible that I have Wistful or Worthy, but I better look before saying so for sure. I'm making some ice cream now so after I eat it I'll look and get back to you :)

Haha, thanks :) I'm probably going to be making another thread about the missing pieces in his museum, so anything would be a great help :D Just let me know when you're ready ~

Last edited:
Sorry for taking so long! Are you still on? I found the common and wistful paintings. I don't have the worthy painting but I did find a surprise for you that you'll like. Are you still on??

Sorry for taking so long! Are you still on? I found the common and wistful paintings. I don't have the worthy painting but I did find a surprise for you that you'll like. Are you still on??
Yup, I'm still here :) Oh sweet ^^ Thank you! Are you sure you don't want anything for it? Tbt or igb? :)

Yup, I'm still here :) Oh sweet ^^ Thank you! Are you sure you don't want anything for it? Tbt or igb? :)

Last edited:
That's up to you, I'm not asking for anything in return but won't oppose a small TBT donation. But really you don't have to. You're already on my friends list! :) Do you prefer drop off or pickup?

That's up to you, I'm not asking for anything in return but won't oppose a small TBT donation. But really you don't have to. You're already on my friends list! :) Do you prefer drop off or pickup?

I'll pick up please :D

Ok. I have a few things in my train station area, yours will be to the left of it in front of the bulletin board. Gates open in about 2 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villager from New Leaf, by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back